Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Football vs Rugby.

Football vs Rugby.

Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Football vs Rugby.

Just been sent this, gotta share with you!

Old Jul 16th 2007, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football vs Rugby.

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ObgRofdiS...elated&search=
OK fair dues the cheats in the footy clips are pansies - (no City players there I noticed!!) But those Rugby clips are simply brutal.
Must say though I do find the Haka a bit gay, all them blokes dancing and going poppy eyed - weird.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:36 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Hardly suprising to see the usual suspects from Manure, Chelski (and sadly the great Stevie G and the Brazillians) throwing themselves all over the place. It really is the scurge of the game.

The Rugby on the other hand....... Outstanding!

Some awesome big hits and the tries at the end of the clip made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Particularly what looked like The Barbarians scoring against the All Blacks and the Aussie or was it Kiwi footage as a finale. Its what I so loved about Rugby but I grew tired of it when it went professional. I still kinda miss it though.

Somewhere in my garage I have a vidoe hosted by Micky (The Munch) Skinner. Ex-England blindside flanker. Just a catalogue of massive hits. My particular fave is between the All Blacks and South Africa. I can't remember the Springbok prop's name but he tries to do the dirty on the greatest Hooker to have ever graced the pitch, Sean Fitzpatrick. Play is stopped for a while as Sean gets a bit of treatment from the Physio following a bit of ungentlemanly conduct by the South African, but, you just know what's coming.....

As soon as he gets the chance, Sean comes flying in on the Ref's blindside of a maul and completely takes out the Springbok. The force he hits him with would probably render most men in hospital.

Needless to say it was game over for the Prop.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:49 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Hardly suprising to see the usual suspects from Manure, Chelski (and sadly the great Stevie G and the Brazillians) throwing themselves all over the place. It really is the scurge of the game.

The Rugby on the other hand....... Outstanding!

Some awesome big hits and the tries at the end of the clip made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Particularly what looked like The Barbarians scoring against the All Blacks and the Aussie or was it Kiwi footage as a finale. Its what I so loved about Rugby but I grew tired of it when it went professional. I still kinda miss it though.

Somewhere in my garage I have a vidoe hosted by Micky (The Munch) Skinner. Ex-England blindside flanker. Just a catalogue of massive hits. My particular fave is between the All Blacks and South Africa. I can't remember the Springbok prop's name but he tries to do the dirty on the greatest Hooker to have ever graced the pitch, Sean Fitzpatrick. Play is stopped for a while as Sean gets a bit of treatment from the Physio following a bit of ungentlemanly conduct by the South African, but, you just know what's coming.....

As soon as he gets the chance, Sean comes flying in on the Ref's blindside of a maul and completely takes out the Springbok. The force he hits him with would probably render most men in hospital.

Needless to say it was game over for the Prop.
It was the Baba's, here it is in all its awesome beauty!

Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:00 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

I can see myself spending far too much time on YouTube because of that now
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:39 pm
Straw Man.

Ahh, back in the days when Derby liked me.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

He still likes you.

What are you doing resurrecting all your old threads? Have you run out of ideas for new topics?
Old Feb 7th 2008, 6:41 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ObgRofdiS...elated&search=
That ones already deleted before I could watch it. oops didn't realise it was one from the archives, no wonder it's gone..
Old Feb 7th 2008, 9:21 am
Straw Man.

Here you are Mike, its fairly similar to the first one.

Old Feb 7th 2008, 3:37 pm
ex-squaddie

Don't kid yourself.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 3:38 pm
Straw Man.

Don't kid yourself.
Too late, LB told me you didn't hate me so Fluck You!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 3:43 pm
ex-squaddie

Too late, LB told me you didn't hate me so Fluck You!
I'd like to reply with something equally as witty - but really can't be arsed.

So bye bye for another few months...

Oh.. and a big "Hello" to your Girlfriend from me

Now be sure to pass that on won't you? A text or e-mail to her should suffice.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 3:45 pm
Straw Man.

I'd like to reply with something equally as witty - but really can't be arsed.

So bye bye for another few months...

Oh.. and a big "Hello" to your Girlfriend from me

Now be sure to pass that on won't you? A text or e-mail to her should suffice.
I will tell her now if you like, she has just returned from a walk with the dog.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 3:47 pm
ex-squaddie

Is that safe?..........

Allowing a hologram to walk your dog?
Old Feb 7th 2008, 3:49 pm
Straw Man.

Is that safe?..........

Allowing a hologram to walk your dog?
You should see the sex, absolutely amazing, and she never says no!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.