Food?

Old Aug 4th 2007, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

Brockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant future
Default Food?

Can anyone tell me what kind of food you cant take into Spain with you?
Old Aug 4th 2007, 3:45 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Food?

Originally Posted by Brockies
Im not sure I've heard of food restrictions ... plant restrictions yes

I know I'm going to regret this, but why do you want to bring food into Spain ... theres lots of it here you know
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

Brockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Im not sure I've heard of food restrictions ... plant restrictions yes

I know I'm going to regret this, but why do you want to bring food into Spain ... theres lots of it here you know
Got friends wanting some home comforts over not anything cynical!!!!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:17 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Usually meat and dairy products, also depends if you get caught or not. My sister always brings her likkle freezer bag with her stuffed with bacon and sausages she has never been stopped, she just carries it over her arm. (please don't ask me why she just does).

Mitzy is there a ban on plants still, I thought we could take plants from EU countires now
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:18 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Got friends wanting some home comforts over not anything cynical!!!!

I don't know of any restrictions to be honest, I know the Spanish Uk supermarkets here bring their stuff over from the UK in trucks so no retriction there I guess.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:21 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Usually meat and dairy products, also depends if you get caught or not. My sister always brings her likkle freezer bas with her stuffed with bacon and sausages (please don't ask me why she just does).

Mitzy is there a ban on plants still, I thought we could take plants from EU countires now
You wouldn't want to bring meat and dairy products here would you though?

I seem to remember that this was covered some time ago, and although 99.99999 % of plants were OK, I'm sure there were a few rooted plants. I know Cannabis was one of them
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:21 pm

I don't know of any restrictions to be honest, I know the Spanish Uk supermarkets here bring their stuff over from the UK in trucks so no retriction there I guess.

For Brit food to be sold here it has to have a sticker on it listing the contents in Spanish
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:22 pm
Senior Moment

For Brit food to be sold here it has to have a sticker on it listing the contents in Spanish

Yes, but these people are just bringing over a few provisions and home comforts, not for sale.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:23 pm

You wouldn't want to bring meat and dairy products here would you though?

I seem to remember that this was covered some time ago, and although 99.99999 % of plants were OK, I'm sure there were a few rooted plants. I know Cannabis was one of them

Mitz what did I say about not asking me why, I know you won't want to but she seems to think that she should....she even insists on bring me a tin of HAM
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:24 pm

Yes, but these people are just bringing over a few provisions and home comforts, not for sale.
I was just replying to your comment about Spanish supermarkets and UK food
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:25 pm
Senior Moment

....she even insists on bring me a tin of HAM
As if we haven't got enough ham here
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:27 pm

As if we haven't got enough ham here

The really good thing about this is, I can't stand tinned ham, I have a cupboard full of it. I have now told her "no more ham Please"
Old Aug 4th 2007, 5:28 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

The really good thing about this is, I can't stand tinned ham, I have a cupboard full of it. I have now told her "no more ham Please"
I know someone who brings over frozen turkey sausages, in a freezer bag in the suitcase!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 5:30 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
I know someone who brings over frozen turkey sausages, in a freezer bag in the suitcase!
Its not even as if turkey sausages are nice!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 5:41 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Its not even as if turkey sausages are nice!
I know - but the only meat she eats is turkey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.