Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

A FONDO ZONA CERO

A FONDO ZONA CERO

Old Oct 31st 2009, 8:20 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A FONDO ZONA CERO

If you want see another side to Madrid - here's a doc on the Casa de Campo (enormous green area on the west of Madrid)

Old Oct 31st 2009, 10:06 am
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

A park that caters all needs.

Funny though how cultures manage to bring its problems with them.

The brits in the Costa`s and the Latino`s with there street food and Putas.

You`d think a community would prefer to leave there s**t back in the old country.

I`m seriously considering Greece, a nice small island in the Med seems to be more appealing than mixing with trash in a city.
Old Oct 31st 2009, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chulo
Funny though how cultures manage to bring its problems with them.

You`d think a community would prefer to leave there s**t back in the old country.
I think this is one of the problems with immigration in any country.

The immigrants leave their place of birth for a better life elsewhere and then try and turn their new country into a copy of the sh1thole they left behind

Old Oct 31st 2009, 10:28 am
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

I think one of the main problems of imigration is the "grass is greener" side of things. Many people leave their country for what they expect is a better and more fruitful life in another country. The reality however is that this is not always the case. Frustration, confusion and lack of money can only last so long before your internal ticking time bomb finaly gives up and anger is vented on anyone and anything you care to point your finger at.
Old Oct 31st 2009, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
The immigrants leave their place of birth for a better life elsewhere and then try and turn their new country into a copy of the sh1thole they left behind

Looking around some parts of the CDS I tend to agree
Old Oct 31st 2009, 3:09 pm
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Madridboy
Frustration, confusion and lack of money can only last so long before your internal ticking time bomb finaly gives up and anger is vented on anyone and anything you care to point your finger at.
Having spent the last few months around various Expat forums I`ve not a few similarities within the members.

I`ve also noticed that the same user names can be found on several sites.

I guess there is a lot of preconceived ideas about Spain, disappearing once members live in Spain and I guess a forum is a way to vent such frustration.

Its certainly interesting to read and gain an insight.
Old Oct 31st 2009, 4:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is one of the problems with immigration in any country.

Are we talking Brit immigrants here?
Edit. whoops! just seen cricketmans comment.
Old Oct 31st 2009, 4:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agoreira
Are we talking Brit immigrants here?
Edit. whoops! just seen cricketmans comment.
Immigrants in general, all nationalities

Last edited by Fredbargate; Oct 31st 2009 at 4:25 pm.
Old Oct 31st 2009, 4:26 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

No, Immigrants in general
Same here, not relating this down to one individual group or type.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 7:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agoreira
It tells you on the video. It's to indicate that the place sells drugs, so as the "guiris" know where to get their drugs.
Just for clarification - I first saw this about 15 years ago in Suffolk, outskirts of Lowestoft - not a town full of immigrants (unless you count Norfolk folk or Londunners) but the reason excluding nationality was the same.......

Originally Posted by Madridboy
I think one of the main problems of imigration is the "grass is greener" side of things. Many people leave their country for what they expect is a better and more fruitful life in another country. The reality however is that this is not always the case. Frustration, confusion and lack of money can only last so long before your internal ticking time bomb finaly gives up and anger is vented on anyone and anything you care to point your finger at.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 9:53 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I ‘emigrated’ from London to the West Country’ a few years ago, and the resentment to immigrants down there is legendary. I was an Emmet at my place of business and a Grockel at my home five miles away. It didn’t bother me at all, but I’ve seen fights between practical neighbours on the Devon and Cornwall border, between members of the same family.

And all those travelling people, they fight with anyone who doesn’t acknowledge that they’re proud Romanies who travel around, even if it’s just from their council houses to the nearest pub.

I suppose when you’ve got scenery to die for, you don’t want incomers to spoil it. Same here, ain’t it?
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 10:46 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Just a flying visit, JDR. No-one worthwhile to wind up!!!!
I´ve never seen anyone being banned for this long!!