Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Flights around October Half Term

Flights around October Half Term

Old May 28th 2007, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of
Default Flights around October Half Term

Hi

I am thinking of booking some flights around the October half term but notice most finish on or about the 26th October. I have wondered whether it is worth booking the outward journey now which is pretty cheap and then booking the return when they are released. I thought I might also get a better deal this way. Does anyone else do this? When abouts will the winter flights be released?
Old May 28th 2007, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights around October Half Term

They usually release them June /July, we have friends who do this when they come over to visit and have always got a reasonable deal on the return, hope it works well for you.
pwwm