Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Fishing in the Costa Blanca North?

Fishing in the Costa Blanca North?

Old Oct 7th 2009, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fishing in the Costa Blanca North?

Do any of you fish in or around Denia?

My 13 year old son is keen to fish in the area but needs advice on bait, best places to fish and times of year. Any advice appreciated.
Old Oct 8th 2009, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fishing in the Costa Blanca North?

So! Any fishers of men out there?
Old Oct 8th 2009, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

littlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud of

Hi, I fish around Gandia with my 4 year old (though he has the attention span of a...well, something with a very small attention span). They actually have a fishing club that allows one to fish from the end of the cob. No licence needed for sea fishing. For more info, have a look at this: http://www.garysmithfishing.com/index.html
Old Oct 8th 2009, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

Austrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really nice

Originally Posted by montgomail
So! Any fishers of men out there?
Hi I am also a keen angler, so much so that I started a site about the local waters here.

www.fishwithus.org
Old Oct 8th 2009, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by littlelambfound
Hi, I fish around Gandia with my 4 year old (though he has the attention span of a...well, something with a very small attention span). They actually have a fishing club that allows one to fish from the end of the cob. No licence needed for sea fishing. For more info, have a look at this: http://www.garysmithfishing.com/index.html
Originally Posted by Austrobrit
Hi I am also a keen angler, so much so that I started a site about the local waters here.

www.fishwithus.org
Thank you very much; shall take a look at both sites.