FISHING

Old May 23rd 2008, 7:55 pm
Just Joined

pinkprincess565 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FISHING

Ive heard about a lake called lake vinuela.

Im moving to spain in july to the nerja, malaga area and desprate to find out a bit about fishing out there. This lake is bigger than anything i have ever fished before are there any specific areas i should concentrate on to catch me a lump

Does any one know what sizes have been caught on this lake before and where to go and who to speak to about fishing this water.

Also can any one tell me where to go to get myself a spanish fishing lisence Thanks pinkprincess' other half
Old May 24th 2008, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FISHING

You must have a rod licence to fish in Andalucia. A licence is required for all types of fishing, including sea fishing. This is not always easy to obtain though.
For some reason the Junta de Andalucia decided to lump fishing and hunting together, therefore you will also need insurance.

The link below explains in more detail.

http://www.go-fishing-spain.com/Regions/Andalucia.htm