First School / Nursery in Oliva or Gandia

First School / Nursery in Oliva or Gandia

Old May 1st 2011, 10:52 am
Just Joined

martom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: First School / Nursery in Oliva or Gandia

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You have a few options
You can go to the town hall and they will tell you about the lessons that are arranged, which cost very little. Or you can go to Magnums Bar on the Paseo, where I am told there is a woman that gives regular lessons and does translations. A good teacher is Lynnxa on here, but you would have to travel to Javea for that
Thank You for usefully information. Its good to have a few options, makes me think positive about the relocation.

Mitzyboy very nice pictures in Your Photo Album - You should give as few more
Old May 1st 2011, 1:12 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martom
Thank You for usefully information. Its good to have a few options, makes me think positive about the relocation.

Mitzyboy very nice pictures in Your Photo Album - You should give as few more
A lot of people dont like Oliva ... mainly because of the N332 that splits the old town and the new town. However there are plans to put a ring road around the town so it is bought back together.

Thanks for the comments re the photos.
Old May 1st 2011, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of people dont like Oliva ... mainly because of the N332 that splits the old town and the new town. However there are plans to put a ring road around the town so it is bought back together.
I think the contract has been let to Ineco. They are doing the investigation work at the moment.
Why they just don't make the A7 toll free for this stretch is beyond me.

I'm less optimistic about the rail link to Gandia although it's shown on the town plans.
Old May 1st 2011, 2:41 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnyone

I'm less optimistic about the rail link to Gandia although it's shown on the town plans.
The tunnels have started. We checked, and the excavations by the motorway are supposedly for the train line, but they have years to complete it

Mind you .... there are so many different stories .....
Old May 1st 2011, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

The tunnels have started. We checked, and the excavations by the motorway are supposedly for the train line, but they have years to complete it

Mind you .... there are so many different stories .....
The train route is not near the motorway. If you are interested go to http://www.oliva.es/files/000001172_...erritorial.pdf.

This map has the road and rail routes shown.
Old May 1st 2011, 10:01 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by johnnyone
The train route is not near the motorway. If you are interested go to http://www.oliva.es/files/000001172_...erritorial.pdf.

This map has the road and rail routes shown.
I know what that says ..... but the town hall says it is