Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

fines for owners of rentals

fines for owners of rentals

Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:51 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: fines for owners of rentals

Sorry.. what is H and S ??
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:16 am
Just Joined

Melosine is an unknown quantity at this point

Regulations are for touristic apartments ( apartamentos turísticos) and holiday houses ( viviendas vacacionales) in Cataluña , Comunidad Valenciana , Islas Baleares , Murcia , País Vasco , y el Principado de Asturias .
Elsewhere one is supposed to inform regional authorities that your house/apartment will be rented out but no is licence required.....yet.
However anyone with a holiday home is assumed to be renting and so pay a tax based on rateable value. Also has to be included on UK tax forms.
British and Spanish Governments are merging information to stop tax dodgers.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poollounger
Sorry.. what is H and S ??
Health and Safety legislation and requirements
Old Jun 8th 2007, 1:21 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Health and Safety legislation and requirements
And I did a one day course just two weeks ago!!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

NicCol is on a distinguished road

This doesn't tackle tax, but I thought it may be useful.....

http://www.spanishpropertyinsight.co...527eca66edf974

(Sorry is will have to be a copy & paste job, I'm not sure how to do it so you can just click on it)
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: fines for owners of rentals

Originally Posted by NicCol
This doesn't tackle tax, but I thought it may be useful.....

http://www.spanishpropertyinsight.co...527eca66edf974

(Sorry is will have to be a copy & paste job, I'm not sure how to do it so you can just click on it)
Hi NicCol,

The posts you refer to by Maria De Castro are the best I have seen on any fora. It is a difficult translation but I suspect that there are three categories Touristic Apartments, on CE these would be the Aparthotels and these would have to be registered as a whole for any to be let out. Apartments, Townhouses and gated Villa developments which could be let out individually but would be subject to a resolution of the community to allow this to happen, and the notification to the Junta de Andalucia.

Finally the individual Villa plots would be subject to the notification requirement.

Regards,

John.
</IMG>