Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Finding work in Andalucia Region of Mojacar Pueblo and Playa?

Finding work in Andalucia Region of Mojacar Pueblo and Playa?

Old Jun 18th 2010, 2:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finding work in Andalucia Region of Mojacar Pueblo and Playa?

Originally Posted by jdr
Surely your not that nieve living in CDS ?
You have the call centre part right, but all nationalities selling alleged shares to all nationalities sometimes almost 24/7 hours depending on country being called.
Not naive, I'm sure I wouldnt buy shares from a cold call

I just have never heard of it
Old Jun 18th 2010, 3:43 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

I have heard of a few on the CDS. 1 in Fuengirola and another in Elviria. Seen them advertising for staff too...to sell land investments
Old Jun 18th 2010, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond repute

Years ago, it used to be ostriches. I wouldn't take the adverts ('only 18,000 pounds per bird, make a fortune!') and orange trees in Costa Rica ('50% annual return).
In Spain, you can con your fellow foreigners without much fear of trouble with the slow and totally inept judicial system (where as the accused you are expected - and even warned by your lawyer - to lie. A legal nicety unknown in anglo countries). Don't expect as a European much support from your own consulate either as they won't do anything beyond selling you a new passport. This isn't America!
Old Jun 25th 2010, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

cat6 has a brilliant futurecat6 has a brilliant futurecat6 has a brilliant futurecat6 has a brilliant futurecat6 has a brilliant futurecat6 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JLFS
In all of cases I know, you cannot go to a pool and pay the entrance for one day, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

There is no facility for this type of activity, ie a family decide to take the kids and go for a swim, IT DOES NOT HAPPEN.

The only access to a swimming pool is to pay a MONTHLY FEE AND GO SO MANY TIMES A WEEK FOR ONE HOUR.
You certainly can where I live. Fantastic pool complex too!