Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Finding work in Andalucia Region of Mojacar Pueblo and Playa?

Finding work in Andalucia Region of Mojacar Pueblo and Playa?

Old Jun 15th 2010, 9:47 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finding work in Andalucia Region of Mojacar Pueblo and Playa?

Originally Posted by cricketman
Now you make assumptions of my contraceptive method, brilliant!

I know people's "rough" salaries, I have never asked them personally, but my OH knows because they have told her. Anyway, I cant get all my opinions from them, I only see them a few times a year, but I do listen. The family name is a very common one for the region, but there would be a divorce proceding if I ever mentioned it, they are not famous, only a little notorious in their home village, like most Spaniards are!

My BIL is the longterm boyfriend of my OH's sister (follow that?) He's a great guy, but he's too proud to work in a job that he feels is below him. He is lucky enough this is partner earns enough for him to choose to stay at home.

You make a lot of assumptions based on envy. If I say someone has a good job, gets paid well or is well educated you bite back with a put-down.

Don't worry, relax, there are loads of people who are better off than you out there, dont fight against it, and there will always be the odd one worse off than you as well

By the way the Gomez Acebo question was only a joke, I have no interest what soever in knowing the family name, so no explanation was necessary.
Old Jun 15th 2010, 9:53 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

If you read carefully, you will see that I havent said that you are poor, nor have I said I am rich. I've just noticed that you seem to be a bit touchy about the subject because a lot of your posts tend to come back to this subject.

I dont know how much you earn in relation to me and I dont care either.

But I will reply when people say that children have no future in Spain because education is cr*p, there are no good jobs and everyone gets paid 1000 euros a month. This is absolute rubbish. If someone says it is harder in Spain to get a good professional job than in the UK, then I would agree, but it is nowhere near impossible!

That's it, I promise not to go off topic any longer L)

That is like a bear promising not to cr*p in the woods.

It is not the going off toppic that gets my goat is it the vigor you show in going against people who have a better handle on things, than you, ie kids activities.

And as it has been poined out you do not have to defent Spain at every occasion, we live here through choice so that speaks for itself.

And just because you are the golden couple, living the dream, do not make light of other posters who may not have the Brad and Angelina life you seem to have.
Old Jun 15th 2010, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS

It is not the going off toppic that gets my goat is it the vigor you show in going against people who have a better handle on things, than you, ie kids activities.

And as it has been poined out you do not have to defent Spain at every occasion, we live here through choice so that speaks for itself.

And just because you are the golden couple, living the dream, do not make light of other posters who may not have the Brad and Angelina life you seem to have.
If we were like Brad and Angelina I'd enter a suicide pact, erggh

But again, you are summarising what my life is like, I've never done such a thing.

Though I get the point about not making light of other people's difficulties, point taken
Old Jun 15th 2010, 10:08 am
Banned

But again, you are summarising what my life is like, I've never done such a thing.

Though I get the point about not making light of other people's difficulties, point taken

I agree with you about -brad and Agenlina, I was just trying to think of a couple who seemed to have it all

I nearly said CZJ and M Douglas, as her gaff (tony speech) is in the news today.

Cheers
Old Jun 15th 2010, 10:12 am
Banned

WHAT??? Cr*p in the woods
Old Jun 15th 2010, 10:19 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

OK - enough you two.

Let's please get back on topic and stop this personal stuff.

Any further similar posts will be deleted.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

jodietec is an unknown quantity at this point

I have only just been able to read the other non related replies!!!! Thanks for the information,,,,but no thanks!!!!!! Thanks to everyone else who gave me relevant information. We have actually decided on Mijas or Mijas Costa and have a friend there who works presently in an english speaking firm for 3k a month!!! Thatll do me!!!! Thanks again!xx
Old Jun 16th 2010, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jodietec
I have only just been able to read the other non related replies!!!! Thanks for the information,,,,but no thanks!!!!!! Thanks to everyone else who gave me relevant information. We have actually decided on Mijas or Mijas Costa and have a friend there who works presently in an english speaking firm for 3k a month!!! Thatll do me!!!! Thanks again!xx
As long as he has a job for you that is fine, otherwise that isnt a realistic wage for someone in that area.
Old Jun 17th 2010, 7:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Your avin a larf aintcha?
Indeed! Even not having children doesn´t stop him being a leading authority on them, I´ve yet to hear of a subject this man is not an expert on.
Old Jun 17th 2010, 7:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by agoreira
Indeed! Even not having children doesn´t stop him being a leading authority on them, I´ve yet to hear of a subject this man is not an expert on.
I'm not an expert, I just have an opinion. Is that not allowed?
Old Jun 17th 2010, 12:47 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jodietec
It`s hot and dangerous work in a boilerhouse.
Old Jun 17th 2010, 1:36 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

They don't always get paid either Who is going to work in a boiler room? I must have missed some pages!
Old Jun 18th 2010, 1:56 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
They don't always get paid either Who is going to work in a boiler room? I must have missed some pages!
It`s one of the few places, apart from timeshare resale ripoffs, where you may be able to earn that money if you are snide enough to sell non existant stuff to unwary punters.
Old Jun 18th 2010, 2:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jdr
It`s one of the few places, apart from timeshare resale ripoffs, where you may be able to earn that money if you are snide enough to sell non existant stuff to unwary punters.
Can you explain jdr, what are you talking about? Is it the call centres full of British conmen ripping off other British people? What do they do?
Old Jun 18th 2010, 2:36 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Can you explain jdr, what are you talking about? Is it the call centres full of British conmen ripping off other British people? What do they do?
Surely your not that naive living in CDS ?
You have the call centre part right, but all nationalities selling alleged shares to all nationalities sometimes almost 24/7 hours depending on country being called.

Last edited by jdr; Jun 18th 2010 at 2:50 pm. Reason: spelin. lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.