Finaaly here

Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:55 am
Just Joined

eales is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Finaaly here

Hola everyone
We have finally arrived in Pizarra after trying for 3 years!! Quite eventful trip, lost caravan in France. Went over level crossing and front fell off!! Very helpful French, had to ditch a lot of stuff. We had 3 cats in c'van so they had to spend 2 days cooped in large cage. Hubby slept on top of cage and I on seats. Arrived in Spain drove straight thro border, spent hundreds on pet passports and no one to look at them. Apparently there has been no rain in Spain for months wll folks we bought it with us!! It fell down a couple miles from border and has hardly stopped since!!
We've done quite well in our first week we opened bank account, got N.I.E. sorted and also our padron, without either apparently a car cannot be purchased.
Made lots of new friends and are really getting into Spanish life. Enjoying the laid back life. Miss England? What's to miss!!!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:01 am
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Finaaly here

Welcome
We have been here 9 months, nothing to miss and the sun is shinning today, hope you like Spain as much as we do.
Have a wonderful Life
Regards
Old Nov 4th 2006, 2:39 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finaaly here

Originally Posted by eales
Hola everyone
We have finally arrived in Pizarra after trying for 3 years!! Quite eventful trip, lost caravan in France. Went over level crossing and front fell off!! Very helpful French, had to ditch a lot of stuff. We had 3 cats in c'van so they had to spend 2 days cooped in large cage. Hubby slept on top of cage and I on seats. Arrived in Spain drove straight thro border, spent hundreds on pet passports and no one to look at them. Apparently there has been no rain in Spain for months wll folks we bought it with us!! It fell down a couple miles from border and has hardly stopped since!!
We've done quite well in our first week we opened bank account, got N.I.E. sorted and also our padron, without either apparently a car cannot be purchased.
Made lots of new friends and are really getting into Spanish life. Enjoying the laid back life. Miss England? What's to miss!!!
Congratulations, and welcome. actually we're quite pleased with the rain, the first decent lot we've had since April, will please the water people, but I bet this mornings market was a bit wet. Hope your animals are settling in OK.