Fiestas, Live Music, etc.

Fiestas, Live Music, etc.

Old Jul 21st 2009, 6:35 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fiestas, Live Music, etc.

Originally Posted by tonyp
Hi Jur,

Anything happening last week of August?I know your the man to ask about live music,festivals etc

Tony
Sure there is, I can´t really talk about T-bag, because some people seem to think I have a commercial interest in the band, their playdates are listed on their site: www.tbag.es.

Also my workplace on the beach (I´m not an owner any longer) will host a couple of events, anyone interested can send me an private message......

There´s another upcoming band called Azotea, who play a modern sort of Flamenco and are very entertaining. If I´m allowed to I will post a couple of playdates.
Old Jul 31st 2009, 10:13 pm
Jur

The yearly "Festival Internacional de Música" (Ayamonte) will take place this year from the 1st of August till the 12th.

This is a very enjoyable festival which various types of more traditional music (Classic, Flamenco, Ballet, Fado).

More info on playdates & tickets: http://www.ticketmaster.es/search?tm...58&search.y=20
Old Aug 1st 2009, 8:22 pm
Jur

If you see Live Music anounced with "The Lion Band", give it a miss. Seen them last night and it´s utter crap.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Saw a Spanish group at the Esuri Club House on Friday evening, they are called Flamenco and they were great. Made a change from the same old groups playing the same old music. Regards Bryony.
Old Aug 7th 2009, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

There is a "South Pop Festival" on 11 & 12 September on Isla Cristina. More information can be found on www.myspace.com/southpopislacristina
Old Aug 11th 2009, 7:05 am
Jur

One of my favourite festivals: Medieval Days !! From the 27th to 30th of August in the fortress of Castro Marim. Knights, Jugglers, Kings, Witches & lots of performances like swordfighting, dances and music ofcourse.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Jur, are you on holiday? Need to know what dates the Augustia Fiesta is on in September. I have told someone its from 4 to 9 since the kids are going back to school on the 10th, is this right?
Old Aug 26th 2009, 6:59 pm
Jur

Holiday? What´s that ???

I think those are the correct dates, I know that the 9th is the last day because of some of my friends will be the closing musical act on that day (The band´s name starts with a T and ends in g...... and there´s a b and an a somewhere)

Schools start the 10th ?? I´m under the impression it´s the 14th...
Attached Thumbnails Fiestas, Live Music, etc.-andr%25e9%2520brent%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old Aug 26th 2009, 7:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Fiestas, Live Music, etc.

Originally Posted by Jur
Holiday? What´s that ???

I think those are the correct dates, I know that the 9th is the last day because of some of my friends will be the closing musical act on that day (The band´s name starts with a T and ends in g...... and there´s a b and an a somewhere)

Hi Jur do you know if tea bag are playing on the 9th Sept and where are they at what time cos I want hear the full set this time missed the 2nd part last time.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 8:13 pm
Jur

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Jur do you know if tea bag are playing on the 9th Sept and where are they at what time cos I want hear the full set this time missed the 2nd part last time.
Yeah, it´s T-bag playing on the main stage, it´s gonna be a late one, they´ll start between 00:00 and 01:00.
Old Aug 27th 2009, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jur
Holiday? What´s that ???

Infant and primary go back on Thursday 10 and secondary later. Grandkids disappointed, like you they weren't expecting to go back before 14th!!
Old Aug 27th 2009, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jur
Yeah, it´s T-bag playing on the main stage, it´s gonna be a late one, they´ll start between 00:00 and 01:00.
Johm/Kath better get a siesta in!!
Old Aug 27th 2009, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

shep103 will become famous soon enoughshep103 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sharon B
Jur, are you on holiday? Need to know what dates the Augustia Fiesta is on in September. I have told someone its from 4 to 9 since the kids are going back to school on the 10th, is this right?
Hi Sharon

Is this fiesta in Ayamonte or another location?

Steve
Old Aug 27th 2009, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shep103
Hi Sharon

Is this fiesta in Ayamonte or another location?

Steve
Steve, this is the annual festival for Ayamontes patron saint. It is located by the bus station and the whole of the area is now in the process of being decorated with lights. Basically the whole town comes to a standstill and the kids do not go back to school until its over. Its basically like a fairground but with live music, dancing and colourful local costumes for 6 nights. If you intend to visit it is best to go late evening. My family and I have been out from after 11pm to about 3/4 in the morning when there has always been a great family atmosphere.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

shep103 will become famous soon enoughshep103 will become famous soon enough

Thanks Sharon

My wife and I are over from 5th Sept. I must admit that fiestas are not for us, although we don't mind the traditional religious elements. The rest is very noisy. It's good to know the dates though as the area will no doubt be busier.

Steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.