Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ferry crossing back to the UK or drive?

Ferry crossing back to the UK or drive?

Old Nov 12th 2010, 10:03 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferry crossing back to the UK or drive?

Originally Posted by Checkala
There seems to be a misunderstanding here. I am very new to forums! He commented that the subject matter of the posts had drifted away from the original theme and I expressed my agreement. I was bringing in some controversial material and I commented that perhaps there is a more suitable place for it. When I have time to explore I want to return with another thread to express my thoughts. Hope that's clearer!
Excellent
Old Nov 15th 2010, 12:59 am

manamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ferry crossing back to the UK or drive?

Originally Posted by Checkala
Remember that food is NOT included in the so called cruise! And they apply English prices plus loading!
Thanks for the advice...very kind but I have done the crossing and I found the prices OK. Not as expensive as I expected either. You could get beef stew for £5.99 which is quite good.

We did the crossing over from Santander and arrived in Portsmouth in one piece. We had no custom checks either so overall good.