Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

fc barcelona season tickets

fc barcelona season tickets

Old Oct 11th 2009, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

neilybuck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default fc barcelona season tickets

i want to buy a season ticket for barcelona for the 2010/2011 season.

does anybody know how to go about doing this?

is there a waiting list?

which seats would be best?

do rows go a-z from the pitch up or from the top of the stadium down?
Old Oct 11th 2009, 5:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fc barcelona season tickets

Originally Posted by neilybuck
i want to buy a season ticket for barcelona for the 2010/2011 season.

does anybody know how to go about doing this?

is there a waiting list?

which seats would be best?

do rows go a-z from the pitch up or from the top of the stadium down?

Very difficult! Barcelona is a club owned by its socios (members). Each year a socio can buy an abono for the season (season ticket). A quick google search and I've found one for sale for 13,000 euros!

Being a socio gives you a right to vote for the president and the first refuse for season tickets and other tickets

Last edited by cricketman; Oct 11th 2009 at 5:27 pm.
Old Oct 11th 2009, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

neilybuck is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks cricketman

sounds pricey to say the least!

do u know of any other way to get tickets?

surely not everyone going to games can afford to pay 13000 euro's to watch them.

expalins why they can afford to fork out 20 mil on top of swapping eto'o for ibrahimovic in the summer tho! ha ha
Old Oct 11th 2009, 5:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

thanks cricketman

surely not everyone going to games can afford to pay 13000 euro's to watch them.

expalins why they can afford to fork out 20 mil on top of swapping eto'o for ibrahimovic in the summer tho! ha ha
Yes, luckily the camp nou is very big, it only sells out for the top top games. Just go to the barcelonafc website. Tickets go on sale about 1 month before each game. I got my hands on some barcelona sevilla tickets last year very easily.

Ticket prices depend on the opposition. Against one of the la liga minnows they may be 50 euros, aganst valencia/sevilla etc maybe 70-100 euros. Against Real Madrid they will be well over 100 euros and very difficult to get hold of.
Old Oct 11th 2009, 5:35 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

thanks cricketman

You'd be surprised just how many people have money in the big cities. As it happens, the biggest revenues comes from television rights - in La Liga each team negotiates its own revenue with the different tv companies. Real Madrid have 1,100 million Euros due to them over the next 7 years - and they're trying to negotiate an increase!!! No wonder they can lash out on the likes of Kaka and Ronaldo.
Old Oct 11th 2009, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

Easiest way is to buy tickets online.

https://entrades.fcbarcelona.cat/web/en/entrades.html

Click on the ticket icon of the game you want to see, and then choose the area of the stadium you want to be in to see how many seats are available.

I have been a few times and just turned up on the day and bought from the ticket windows. But using the above method a few days before the game should offer more seat choice.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 10:17 am
Just Joined

jack75 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you use the barcelona official webpage I think you should be a barcelona membership due to get the tickets. Another option is a webpage I'v found where you can buy any tickets as you want (liga and spanish superleague) and it's in english.
I hope it could help you:
http://www.barcelona-football-tickets.com/

Best wishes!

Last edited by jack75; Jul 12th 2010 at 10:24 am.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 10:41 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

I read the FC Barcelona is having money problems. Read more here:
Old Jul 13th 2010, 5:51 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
I read the FC Barcelona is having money problems. Read more here:
They must at least be in better shape than Valencia, who had debts approaching 500 million towards the end of last season,forcing them to sell Villa to Barca, and I think Silva will be on his way elsewhere soon also.
Looks like the big two will have it all there own way next season,only question is can Real improve enough to challenge Barca.
Myself, I doubt it just yet.
Surprised at Barca's debt, as I heard that most of their talented first team squad cost them little or no money.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 6:26 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Surprised at Barca's debt, as I heard that most of their talented first team squad cost them little or no money.
Well both Real and barca have developed great players over the years, but Real have tended to let their players go. Even so Barca have forked out for transfer signings aplenty eg Henry, Ibramovic, Piquet, Villa , Hleb, Messi etc in recent years to blend with their fabulous home grown talent (and Messi was signed up at a relatively young age). The salaries they pay to hold onto top players must be enormous though.