FB Opinions:

Old Oct 27th 2013, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Lenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond repute
Default FB Opinions:

What to do with those pictures posted by people who don't like bullfights? Or Obama? Or Arabs...? Those who post 'White Man's Month' or Tea Party jingos or pictures of God. Politely ignore, post a stinging riposte or reassess one's list of 'friends'?
Old Oct 27th 2013, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

rafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nice
Default Re: FB Opinions:

Top right of the picture you will see a grey down-arrow. Click on that and you will see a menu with 'I don't want to see this' and other options.
Old Oct 27th 2013, 9:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lenox
What to do with those pictures posted by people who don't like bullfights? Or Obama? Or Arabs...? Those who post 'White Man's Month' or Tea Party jingos or pictures of God. Politely ignore, post a stinging riposte or reassess one's list of 'friends'?
People are entitled within reason to post what they like.

If it's not to your taste ignore it or them.

However if you do have strong feelings then reply.
Old Oct 27th 2013, 1:18 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

I think that some people on facebook take things too seriousy.

The problem often lies in the fact that people have so many "friends", that a lot of them are just aquaintanses of friends of friends.

The circle gets bigger, and of course some of the "friends" that actually know nothing about the people who on their facebook, sometimes post stuff that often ofends, shocks, upsets etc.

I have a facebook page, I don´t go on it, I have all the friends I want at the end of the phone, email, skype, or a short flight away.

I get notification by email of requests to become friends with people on facebook, who I have never heard of, I don´t even bother to login.

I don´t want to know about their lives, or they about mine.

So for the sensitive souls, maybe they should find other ways of contacting their real friends, and give their vitrual friends a miss.
Old Oct 28th 2013, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by me me
I think that some people on facebook take things too seriousy.

The problem often lies in the fact that people have so many "friends", that a lot of them are just aquaintanses of friends of friends.

The circle gets bigger, and of course some of the "friends" that actually know nothing about the people who on their facebook, sometimes post stuff that often ofends, shocks, upsets etc.

I have a facebook page, I don´t go on it, I have all the friends I want at the end of the phone, email, skype, or a short flight away.

I get notification by email of requests to become friends with people on facebook, who I have never heard of, I don´t even bother to login.

I don´t want to know about their lives, or they about mine.

So for the sensitive souls, maybe they should find other ways of contacting their real friends, and give their vitrual friends a miss.
as a FB virgin, can you please explain the point of having a FB page if you don't go on it.
'luego,
'o nonno
Old Oct 28th 2013, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Lenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's fun. I used to write in a newspaper with the satisfaction of knowing that what I wrote today, thousands would read tomorrow. Now with Facebook, it's almost the same (OK, about a dozen read it... but the feeling is still there). For obscure reasons, I have been obliged to change my photo (my 'profile picture') to that of a giraffe for a while, so am not taking any new BritishExpat friends for the moment, thanks
Old Oct 28th 2013, 8:26 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ononno
as a FB virgin, can you please explain the point of having a FB page if you don't go on it.
'luego,
'o nonno

Good question.

A few of us opened our pages at the same time.

I do go on it look, but I haven´t posted anything on it for nearly 2 years, but it just carries on without my input.

I look at it like a kitchen appliance or a footspa, loads of people have them, they don´t use them, they may look at them once in a while and give them a bit of a dust, but we don´t throw thow them away JUST IN CASE.......................

Good mornng and how are things in Italy?

Last edited by me me; Oct 28th 2013 at 8:31 am.
Old Oct 28th 2013, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

rafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nice

Good question
I thought so too.
Old Oct 28th 2013, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

No, but it's fun. I just posted the What Does the Fox Say? video
here. Heh!
Old Oct 28th 2013, 8:49 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Because I run a commercial web site, I opened a face book account to attract more custom. I got 3,400 friendship requests on the first day.

I eventually closed my FB account when the traffic overwhelmed me. It wasn't much of a commercial venture anyway.
Old Oct 28th 2013, 11:10 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lenox
No, but it's fun. I just posted the What Does the Fox Say? video
here. Heh!
You seem to have some very weird foxes in your neck of the woods.
Old Oct 29th 2013, 10:39 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I love it when people moan about Facebook being for sad people who spend their lives online.... while posting on an internet forum.
Old Oct 29th 2013, 10:41 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I love it when people moan about Facebook being for sad people who spend their lives online.... while posting on an internet forum.
44,239 (16.79 posts per day) pot, kettle, black.
Old Oct 29th 2013, 10:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

44,239 (16.79 posts per day) pot, kettle, black.
or pot, kettle, muslim.
Old Oct 29th 2013, 10:44 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
or pot, kettle, muslim.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.