Reload this Page >

fax number for ending vodafone

fax number for ending vodafone

Old Dec 18th 2012, 4:54 pm
Just Joined

remember_me is an unknown quantity at this point
Default fax number for ending vodafone

hi All,

What is the fax number for finishing a vodafone mobile phone contract - i seem to have the wrong one and can't get through to a human

thanks
Old Dec 18th 2012, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fax number for ending vodafone

Originally Posted by remember_me
hi All,

What is the fax number for finishing a vodafone mobile phone contract - i seem to have the wrong one and can't get through to a human

thanks
I had trouble with this when trying to cancel my Vodafone dongle contract. I'm sorry I haven't kept a note of the number (wanted to erase all trace of them from my life!) but they claimed they hadn't received the first fax I sent (in spite of my having a successful transmission report), told me to fax it again and ring back in 48 hours to confirm they'd got it. They said they'd received it but could not read it - it was printed in block capitals in black ink. At this point I lost it and asked them to record my complaint and give me a complaint number, after which they offered to change the contract to a PAYG one whereby if I didn't use the dongle I would not have to make any more payments. I was suspicious at first but as I wasn't getting anywhere I reluctantly agreed, but it does seem to have worked and after sending me a few zero invoices I now don't receive anything from them at all.

Just so you're prepared for the runaround you will inevitably get!
Old Dec 18th 2012, 5:17 pm
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fax number for ending vodafone