Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Favourite Pictures of Spain

Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourite Pictures of Spain

Originally Posted by Carol&John
well done! karma on it's way!
Next?
Will be checking my apartment for flood damage when I get out at the end of the month. My guess is that the damage will be minimal, if any. And the residents' committee is sorting out one insurance claim for all of us.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you find good news waiting for you on your next visit!

My Go again? Exact name please.
Attached Thumbnails Favourite Pictures of Spain-100_0568.jpg   Favourite Pictures of Spain-100_0571.jpg  
Old Mar 13th 2008, 11:57 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone got any new photos to put on here?
Old Mar 13th 2008, 12:59 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Anyone got any new photos to put on here?
Choro lakes, for starters
Attached Thumbnails Favourite Pictures of Spain-chorro.jpg   Favourite Pictures of Spain-2.jpg  
Old Mar 13th 2008, 1:17 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
Choro lakes, for starters
Wow, they are absolutely stunning Without me googling it, where abouts in Spain are the lakes?
Old Mar 13th 2008, 1:23 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Wow, they are absolutely stunning Without me googling it, where abouts in Spain are the lakes?
Inland from Malaga city towards Granada. HERE
The railway runs through the mountains there, they filmed Von Ryans Express (Frank Sinatra film) there.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of

That reminded me.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Where's Frank?
You can eat those fruit from the tips of the cacti, can't you? Difficult to get to, tho...
Old Mar 14th 2008, 6:35 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Where's Frank?
You can eat those fruit from the tips of the cacti, can't you? Difficult to get to, tho...
Nige`s pic was taken from near the station and Hotel where Frank stayed, but he ain`t there now.
Yeah, sort of like a Kiwi or gooseberry, nice.
Sometimes they are sold on the streets after they have been de-spiked of the small but evil needles on the skin.

Last edited by jdr; Mar 14th 2008 at 6:38 am.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 9:15 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Nige`s pic was taken from near the station and Hotel where Frank stayed, but he ain`t there now.
Yeah, sort of like a Kiwi or gooseberry, nice.
Sometimes they are sold on the streets after they have been de-spiked of the small but evil needles on the skin.
can you believe it, my local green grocers sells them when they are available.