Fascinating

Old Sep 13th 2007, 1:53 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold
Default Fascinating

I heard that after a Praying Mantis mates the female bites off the males head. This is not actually true. I spent a while yesterday watching and the female pinned down the male and then ate the head whilst he was still thrashing around. It wasn't pleasant for him as he struggled for some time even when he only appeared to have one eye left. Anyway once she had eaten it, she then ripped off his front legs, as I felt this was adding insult to injury, I squished her. Females do not dominate as far as I'm concerned*

*(except when I pay them good money to do so)
Old Sep 13th 2007, 2:08 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fascinating

Originally Posted by mikeoc
I heard that after a Praying Mantis mates the female bites off the males head. This is not actually true. I spent a while yesterday watching and the female pinned down the male and then ate the head whilst he was still thrashing around. It wasn't pleasant for him as he struggled for some time even when he only appeared to have one eye left. Anyway once she had eaten it, she then ripped off his front legs, as I felt this was adding insult to injury, I squished her. Females do not dominate as far as I'm concerned*

YOU PAY???????
Old Sep 13th 2007, 3:16 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently the parts of the body involved in mating are autonomic, and continue to function even though the male is, in fact, dead. Now wait for all the comments that say that seems to be the case with many husbands.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 3:17 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Apparently the parts of the body involved in mating are autonomic, and continue to function even though the male is, in fact, dead. Now wait for all the comments that say that seems to be the case with many husbands.
More applicable for human women isn't it?

Hides under the table
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

You did your duty!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

murderer!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 6:42 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Thats INSECTICIDE isn't it?