Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Fantastic Forum

Fantastic Forum

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:29 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fantastic Forum

I'd like to bring to everybody's attention the existence of an AMAZING forum that is out there in webland. See link: http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75
The people who take part are well-informed and the people who run it are wonderfully relaxed and moderate with sensitively ensuring safe surfing for all who enter. I urge you all to give this innovoative site a go.
Hope this falls on line with rule 9.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:32 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fantastic Forum

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
I'd like to bring to everybody's attention the existence of an AMAZING forum that is out there in webland. See link: http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75
The people who take part are well-informed and the people who run it are wonderfully relaxed and moderate with sensitively ensuring safe surfing for all who enter. I urge you all to give this innovoative site a go.
Why link back it itself is this like a what came first the chicken or egg thing.?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:37 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, got your pm seen this link and havent got a clue what you are on about?

Please explain
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:38 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Your pissed again aren't you welshie?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:39 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

Have you been to the pub?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:40 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference

Have you been to the pub?
actually...........................yeah, walked the dog over there...................had a couple, watched a bit of rugby, bit of the GP then walked back.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:40 pm

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Just noticed that our boys on duty today have been out with their deleting thread tool again and just wondered whether Rule 9 - the advertising of sites etc - applied when you're advertising this site
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:41 pm

Watching a bit of Scrum V as it goes. Talking of Warren & Shaun's Lions chances - nothing like a Grand Slam to keep us Welshies gorunded
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:43 pm
Straw Man.

Watching a bit of Scrum V as it goes. Talking of Warren & Shaun's Lions chances - nothing like a Grand Slam to keep us Welshies gorunded
I had £25 at 25-1 a couple of months before the tournament, well pretty much when Gatland joined that they would take the grand slam.

I am a very happy boy I will have you know.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:44 pm

Just noticed that our boys on duty today have been out with their deleting thread tool again and just wondered whether Rule 9 - the advertising of sites etc - applied when you're advertising this site
Good thinking batman!!

Are you bored too?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:46 pm

I had £25 at 25-1 a couple of months before the tournament, well pretty much when Gatland joined that they would take the grand slam.

I am a very happy boy I will have you know.
That's a fair wedge!!! Didn't fancy Scotland, then?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Good thinking batman!!

Are you bored too?
Just trying to get up JDR's nose - no-ones picked on him for a while so I thought he was due!!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:49 pm
Straw Man.

That's a fair wedge!!! Didn't fancy Scotland, then?
Did I bollocks!

I knew he would work wonders with Wales, he is a real confidence giver and that's all they really lacked in the World Cup.

So what's the buzz on Gatland and the Lions?

Now that would be a good one.

I am thinking about putting some money on them taking SA this summer.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:10 pm

Did I bollocks!

I knew he would work wonders with Wales, he is a real confidence giver and that's all they really lacked in the World Cup.

So what's the buzz on Gatland and the Lions?

Now that would be a good one.

I am thinking about putting some money on them taking SA this summer.
As much as I'd love it, don't see us up to much down in SA. Depends who we
can take - a lot of the big boys will stay behind. Still, should be a good experience.

As for Lions, with Gerald Davies as team manager, there's speculation he might use his influence. However, there is a fairly large contingent in Wales that don't want to share them (the Henry saga still very much etched into people's minds) First and foremost though is the tying up of Shaun Edwards contract which - unbelievably - is still not sorted. In theory, if England (or any other nation) were to make an offer right now he'd be free to go.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:16 pm
Straw Man.

As much as I'd love it, don't see us up to much down in SA. Depends who we
can take - a lot of the big boys will stay behind. Still, should be a good experience.

As for Lions, with Gerald Davies as team manager, there's speculation he might use his influence. However, there is a fairly large contingent in Wales that don't want to share them (the Henry saga still very much etched into people's minds) First and foremost though is the tying up of Shaun Edwards contract which - unbelievably - is still not sorted. In theory, if England (or any other nation) were to make an offer right now he'd be free to go.
anyone has got to be better than frigging Ashton!

The guy isnt born to lead!

Some friends went up to watch the Scotland England game, they stayed in the same hotel and said that when they were all sat in the hotel bar Ashton walked through and the players all turned their back on him and ignored him. Not sure if it was a snub over Cipriani (cant believe it myself) or just a general feeling.

Scotland's worries are even bigger, player membership has dropped to an all time low, I understand its bellow 5000, and when the SRFU tried to sell Murryfield to Hearts it fell through because the pitch is built on made up ground and floods all the time.

Wales sits in a good place at the moment, I may go and look at what price the bookies are giving for the SA tour.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.