Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Family of 5 living costs on the Costa Del sol

Family of 5 living costs on the Costa Del sol

Old Sep 12th 2019, 12:45 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Family of 5 living costs on the Costa Del sol

Originally Posted by Dazcempa71

ok guys and gals I do understand everyone’s concerns but ALL of this has been looked into, and your “worries” I’m confused about, but then you aren’t aware of the full story...
papertrading which is trading on real markets but FAKE money is how my children have been taught, so no laws etc broken...
forex trading is not going to be taught to them until they are of legal age, currently they learn the candlesticks, systems and basic knowledge of how and when to trade, they don’t actually trade on ANY live markets.

i could go further into all of this but yet AGAIN a post of cost of living has escalated into children’s well-being, welfare, legalities of what I do, legal implications doing this in Spain and various other things.

my POST NEVER asked for any advice on ANY of these issues as they are all covered
I apologise for showing interest, but it is a public forum, and you did say they were able to make a comfortable living from it. That indicates they were trading "for real".. I could take this even further off topic by starting a discussion on whether kids of 8 or 9 should be taught how to gamble, but I think that belongs in another thread.
Old Sep 12th 2019, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dazcempa71

totally understand and in some cases the questions thrown up can be beneficial, but in this case I seem to be repeating myself lol

also in a text / posts you can’t get the tone of people so please don’t think I’m not grateful etc it’s good to hear being concerned especially about children, but I can assure EVERYONE my children are everything to me and I would never do anything to harm them in any way, Spain is a dream right now, I’m hoping everything lines up to make it a reality.

thank you all
Don't take things personal. Unfortunately many people who are so focused on a move to Spain, often forget the reality. I'm sure your case is different and since you have lived there before, have a lawyer and are well aware of the red tape and taxes to pay as a sole trader, you won't have the problems others have. I'm sure you also know that any business can fail and have picked the right area to secure other employment if something does go wrong.
Old Sep 12th 2019, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

Dazcempa71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I apologise for showing interest, but it is a public forum, and you did say they were able to make a comfortable living from it. That indicates they were trading "for real".. I could take this even further off topic by starting a discussion on whether kids of 8 or 9 should be taught how to gamble, but I think that belongs in another thread.
would be a great post as kids should never gamble nor should adults for that matter.....and a public post asking a specific question should be answered or ignored, doesn’t give you or anyone the right to criticise, which from your comment just now is exactly what your doing, and with very limited knowledge it would seem....
im doing my very best to be respectful and courteous but your point about MY children gambling is below the belt, uncalled for and small minded, MY children do NOT gamble, educate yourself more....

and i I am now done with this forum, group and post, please as I know you WILL talk about this behind my back with with absolutely no knowledge of the subject have your jumped up uneducated opinion
Old Sep 12th 2019, 1:35 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

You need to realise that if you post on a public forum you are opening yourself up to questions that you may not like but assuming the forum rules are not broken, that is what happens. If you don’t want to expose yourself to this, don’t post on a public forum.

Old Sep 12th 2019, 8:16 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Due to the OP stating that they are "done with the forum" I will now close this thread.

Rosemary