Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Families with young children who have bought land

Families with young children who have bought land

Old Feb 5th 2018, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

LNKM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Families with young children who have bought land

Hi, I’d love to get in contact with families with young children who have bought rustic land in southern Spain.

I think the key things we’d like to know at this stage is finances and logistics, of course, or at least the best place to find more info.

Many thanks
Old Feb 5th 2018, 3:39 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Families with young children who have bought land

So, are you planning to build a house on the land? If so, did the land come with building permission granted?
Old Feb 9th 2018, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Families with young children who have bought land

I assume you want to build on the land ? if so I would very much advise against going that route , it can take years and cost thousands to get planning permission and then a shed load of money for all the other taxes/paper work.
If you are looking to get a a cheap house with a bit of land then buy a ruin , make sure the house is registered as a dwelling or again it could prove very expensive ,whilst property is cheaper than the UK it can still cost substantial amounts to get established.
If you are looking for a lifestyle change then rent a farmhouse for a year or two.