British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   F1 Testing In Jerez (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/f1-testing-jerez-409627/)

Andy Pipken Nov 22nd 2006 8:20 pm

F1 Testing In Jerez

5th to the 8th December and the 12th to the 15th December are the last two times F1 are testing this year.
appearing are FERRARI,HONDA,McLAREN,RED BULL,RENAULT,SAUBER,SUPER AGURI,TORO ROSSO,TOYOTA and WILLIAMS
it only cost 3 euros entry, kids get in free, starts at 9am goes on till 5pm stopping for lunch.
I went last time and it was great, the sound of those cars is amazing :D
sadly I won't be at the first meeting as in U.K :mad: :mad: :mad:

keithwalters Nov 22nd 2006 10:28 pm

Re: F1 Testing In Jerez

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
5th to the 8th December and the 12th to the 15th December are the last two times F1 are testing this year.
appearing are FERRARI,HONDA,McLAREN,RED BULL,RENAULT,SAUBER,SUPER AGURI,TORO ROSSO,TOYOTA and WILLIAMS
it only cost 3 euros entry, kids get in free, starts at 9am goes on till 5pm stopping for lunch.
I went last time and it was great, the sound of those cars is amazing :D
sadly I won't be at the first meeting as in U.K :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cheers Andy - I think we will probably go along. Are you local to Jerez then? Your quote "in my flat" only helps me to deduce that you definitely live somewhere in the world!

Andy Pipken Nov 23rd 2006 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by keithwalters
Cheers Andy - I think we will probably go along. Are you local to Jerez then? Your quote "in my flat" only helps me to deduce that you definitely live somewhere in the world!

Don't tell me your going, just because I can't
I live in the world famous PAGO DEL HUMO Chiclana the most backward place this side of Torquay !!! :o

jaldridge Nov 23rd 2006 8:46 pm

We went when Schumacher was doing his last test there in October. It was great. I uploaded a video to Google video. Take a look .

Well worth it...can't believe they only charge 3 Euros!

steve in pago Nov 24th 2006 8:54 am

Don't tell me your going, just because I can't
I live in the world famous PAGO DEL HUMO Chiclana the most backward place this side of Torquay !!! :o

LOL nice one andy, u dont no when they do GP bike testing do you :beer:

steve in pago Nov 24th 2006 8:55 am

Originally Posted by jaldridge
We went when Schumacher was doing his last test there in October. It was great. I uploaded a video to Google video. Take a look .

Well worth it...can't believe they only charge 3 Euros!

Very Nice J, look forward to poping dn, when i get over full time

Andy Pipken Nov 24th 2006 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by steve in pago
LOL nice one andy, u dont no when they do GP bike testing do you :beer:

no more MOTO GP bike testing this year, I will let you know about next years dates when I know.
this coming Sunday 26th Nov Motorcycling Spanish Championship, also 3rd Dec Aniversary Trophy for racing cars ( sorry don't know what make of cars yet could be SEAT, FORD OR EVEN FERRARI)
again when I know you will know
maybe we should sort out a JOLLY BOYS OUTING for an event next year :beer:

steve in pago Nov 24th 2006 5:05 pm

no more MOTO GP bike testing this year, I will let you know about next years dates when I know.
this coming Sunday 26th Nov Motorcycling Spanish Championship, also 3rd Dec Aniversary Trophy for racing cars ( sorry don't know what make of cars yet could be SEAT, FORD OR EVEN FERRARI)
again when I know you will know
maybe we should sort out a JOLLY BOYS OUTING for an event next year :beer:

yeah been trying to get to the GP there for the last 3yrs, yr2 was going to go & it pi**ed it down for about 3days gave up & watched it on TV :D :beer: By the way are u gettin info of the Jerez circuit site ???

Andy Pipken Nov 24th 2006 7:51 pm

yeah been trying to get to the GP there for the last 3yrs, yr2 was going to go & it pi**ed it down for about 3days gave up & watched it on TV :D :beer: By the way are u gettin info of the Jerez circuit site ???

yes thats where I get my info.....maybe I am not as clever as I thought :cool:

steve in pago Nov 24th 2006 11:01 pm

yes thats where I get my info.....maybe I am not as clever as I thought :cool:

lol takes a brave man to admit it :eek: ;)

Nige Nov 25th 2006 11:07 am

lol takes a brave man to admit it :eek: ;)

But what he didn't say was that the website says that Ferrari will be the only team using the circuit on the 5th ! lol ;) http://www.circuitodejerez.com/en/home.htm but i hope to have a look depending on the weather during a visit that week.

Andy Pipken Nov 25th 2006 5:52 pm

Originally Posted by Nige
But what he didn't say was that the website says that Ferrari will be the only team using the circuit on the 5th ! lol ;) http://www.circuitodejerez.com/en/home.htm but i hope to have a look depending on the weather during a visit that week.

No I did notice that, but I could not be arsed to type all that
I notice your aviatar is holy grail..... welease woger... very well I will welease woger...ere we don't have a roger sir....don't get me started on that I will be quoting it all night..ohh o.k 1 more... Reg our leader and founder of the PFJ won't be attending tonight meeting as he has a bad foot.....