Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Expats in Valladolid??

Expats in Valladolid??

Old Jul 18th 2011, 10:29 am
Just Joined

chantalou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Expats in Valladolid??

Quite honestly, I know nothing here! I've only been here for two weeks and I spent the first weekend in Madrid. Plus I work very long hours! Saturdays included! Shall we try to meet up this week for a glass of wine in the centre?
Old Aug 15th 2011, 10:01 am
Just Joined

dougle_2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Expats in Valladolid??

Hey!!!! Please excuse the long absence in writing, i was checking the page for a reply but only just now noticed page number 2..... Definitely a dumb blonde moment indeed. Anyway, if you'd still like to go for that glass of wine, that would lovely. :-)
Old Oct 4th 2011, 11:59 am
Just Joined

itraderj is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone,

Just moved to Valladolid, and would love to meet up with anyone that Speaks English as don't know a work of Spanish...yet

Cheers
James
Old Oct 4th 2011, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by JMdotcom
Hi Everyone,

Just moved to Valladolid, and would love to meet up with anyone that Speaks English as don't know a work of Spanish...yet

Cheers
James
Hi james! Ive been here for 4 years now, would be nice to form an English speakers group or something along tupas lines!do you work here?
Old Oct 21st 2011, 11:20 pm
Just Joined

chantalou is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dougle_2k
Hey!!!! Please excuse the long absence in writing, i was checking the page for a reply but only just now noticed page number 2..... Definitely a dumb blonde moment indeed. Anyway, if you'd still like to go for that glass of wine, that would lovely. :-)
Hello!
Sooooooo sorry! I have only just seen this! Looks like you aren't the only dumb blonde:-P
Anyways, I am leaving Valladolid next week....back home to Madrid. Secretly, I can't wait! So sorry we didn't get to meet up.
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 7:27 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by itraderj
Hi Everyone,

Cheers
James
As Concierges for the Spanish section of BE we would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Rosemary and Graham
Old May 17th 2012, 11:28 am
Just Joined

triinmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dougle_2k
Hello! I'm moving to Valladolid in next few weeks because I've got job there. And I would like to meet English speakers. I'm not sure if those people in current post are still living there or now, but better to try Cheers, Triin
Old May 17th 2012, 12:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Just to say welcome to the forum, and I WAS there - but only in passing, at the University sports campus for the Campeonato Nacional de Rugby Base, this past weekend. What a very long way Valladolid is.... tbh my ankles are still swollen as though I'd been on a long-haul flight, the coach trip (not to mention the somewhat over-excited boys) was an experience to say the least.
As to the city - well we saw a few plazas in the centre but then the demonstration put paid to our easy peasy bus ride so all in all I'm not totally looking forward to next year's Campeonato oh, and I didn't hear a word of English spoken in the city............
Old May 17th 2012, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

Hey!!! I'm still here and there are quite a few of us english speakers!!! Send me a DM if you fancy meeting up when u get here!
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

I'm in Valladolid!
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

Old Jul 2nd 2012, 4:25 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Well I for one am jealous! You say you've started a job - in what field, can I ask? May be of use to others reading who are seeking work.
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 9:09 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by triinmy
Heyyyyy! I never seem to get the alerts! How's the Job going?