Exchange rate

Old Dec 27th 2011, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Exchange rate

I think if they had been a little more selective as to who they added then maybe much of what is happening could have been avoided, but money talks and it is only when someone gets off their fat ass and does a bit of digging around that things are not as they seem.

Like Europe it's self they are allowing more and more countries in that needs Europe more to survive than then are ever going to give back in benefits of being members, as soon as they are members there is a mass exodus of people all heading for the channel and some who chose places like Spain as there is often easy pickings.
Old Dec 27th 2011, 11:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Strikes me that they all knew that many of the Countries joining the Euro were cooking the books in particular Greece, but were not bothered al they wanted was the Euro in place. The one good thing Gordon Brown did for the UK kept us out. What amazes me is some of the fledgling EU countries still want to join the Euro? Seems to me that too many people seemed to be able to see the flaws with it but who knows what the overall plan for Europe is or what will eventually happen with the Euro.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:47 pm
lic
Forum Regular

lic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nice

They want to join so many of their nationals can flow into the richer countries, and send money home. Near me we have lots of Poles, no problem with them being here working, but when they can claim child benefit for children in Poland, and send the money home, seems to me to be a big fiddle.
EU don't care, as they want to make us all one big melting pot.
Look at the old star trek films, were we are all governed by one supreme council.
Beam me up!
Old Dec 31st 2011, 5:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

I can see that but why would they want to join the Euro?