Evening all

Old Sep 14th 2021, 4:32 pm
Banned

agree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Evening all

Check ANY insurance is still valid if you cease to be resident in the UK. So once you exceed 183 days in Spain you become resident here...
Old Sep 14th 2021, 5:38 pm
Just Joined

Holy Custard Batman is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks.
I wont be exceeding the 183 days so not a concern for now 👍
Old Sep 14th 2021, 5:47 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Watch out for the round a bouts. It can be a surprise when you find guy in inside lane goes all the way round to the third exit.

All the lovely ladies love bikes>>
Old Sep 14th 2021, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by missile
Watch out for the round a bouts. It can be a surprise when you find guy in inside lane goes all the way round to the third exit.

All the lovely ladies love bikes>>
Hehehe.
I am a lovely lady, CIS gender heterosexual female (boring by todays standards) so it would have to be some very lovely men before Id risk my paintwork on the untrained 😂

Yes Ive discovered roundabouts are sometimes a bit of a free for all. Like the idea of priority doesnt exist!
Old Sep 14th 2021, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

growinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond repute

Just a word of warning if you ever travel thru France - right always has the priority. You do not see it to much here in Spain or there is a stop sign for you..

Happy travels..
Old Sep 15th 2021, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

Cheers
Old Sep 15th 2021, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

I hate to be on here asking this but I suppose we’re all sympathetic in Blighty when homesick foreigners miss their countries food so I’m just gonna go for it and hope not to get a bashing. The decaf tea I found in only one of the 5 supermarkets I’ve visited is awful. How might I go about finding a Brit Supermarket near Salobrena? Ive googled it and found one 40 mins away in Torrox but was hoping for something closer in Motril. If there’s not one fair enough I’ll settle for being grateful one exists at all!

I don’t want to be one of those brits with my luggage full of tea but… 😂
Old Sep 15th 2021, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

growinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond repute

I get mine here in the Valencia region at a shop called "dealz" it is the spanish version of the pound shop or something like that.. I do not know if they have one nearby or even outside of this region tho.
Old Sep 15th 2021, 4:27 pm
Banned

agree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond reputeagree_to_disagree has a reputation beyond repute

Holy Custard, when flying to Spain from the UK it is ESSENTIAL you bring the following items:

1) Passport
2) Flight ticket
3) Large supply of tea bags.
Old Sep 15th 2021, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by agree_to_disagree
Holy Custard, when flying to Spain from the UK it is ESSENTIAL you bring the following items:

1) Passport
2) Flight ticket
3) Large supply of tea bags.
every Consum, carrefour, mercadonna or el campo in Spain has PG tips and since brexit they have come down in price to €1,75 from €1,77.
The problem is finding a name brand decaf version of english tea...
Old Sep 15th 2021, 4:43 pm
Banned

Yorkshire tea?
Old Sep 15th 2021, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yorkshire tea?
If you are going to be picky then Dealz stocks it.

here is the link for decaf - https://dealz.es/infusiones-typhoo-one-cup/
Old Sep 15th 2021, 5:14 pm
Banned

ASDA do 480 Yorkshire tea bags for 9 sterling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can get 1040 Yorkshire tea bags for 56.51 euros on Amazon Spain.

https://groceries.asda.com/product/e.../1000028747910

That would make 5 pence per cup of tea! Shocking!

At that rate with the amount of tea I drink I would have to remortgage the house!

Do you have a price for the Dealz Yorkshire teabags?
Old Sep 15th 2021, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

ASDA do 480 Yorkshire tea bags for 9 sterling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can get 1040 Yorkshire tea bags for 56.51 euros on Amazon Spain.

https://groceries.asda.com/product/e.../1000028747910

That would make 5 pence per cup of tea! Shocking!

At that rate with the amount of tea I drink I would have to remortgage the house!

Do you have a price for the Dealz Yorkshire teabags?
Have not been in a while but if I remember correctly it was €6 for a pretty big box.
Old Sep 15th 2021, 5:53 pm
Banned

Thank you very much growinspain for that hot tip....

I shall make my way to one of their stores and see what I can find....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.