Reload this Page >

EuroMillions Can you buy multiple weeks in advance

EuroMillions Can you buy multiple weeks in advance

Old Mar 8th 2008, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

glasgowdave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EuroMillions Can you buy multiple weeks in advance

Hi guys
As someone, who visits Spain 5 or 6 times a year, I have tried on numerous occasions to buy the EuroMillions for the next draw, and several consecutive draws after that. As you know, in the UK you can buy for 8 draws in advance.
I have never been able to explain this to the ticket seller in Spain, and invariably end up with multiple entries in the Same draw.
Can this be done in Spain, and if so, what do you ask for ?
Thanks in advance
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EuroMillions Can you buy multiple weeks in advance

You obviously have access to a computer? Go online to national lottery, euromillions here-

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/pl...uroPlayslip.do

As you can see you can buy online, for upto 4 weeks it would seem, so I imagine the same "in-store" - you could also do this from any internet cafe anywhere in the world (except maybe China and Iran)
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

I'm sorry Leighbloke
i obviously didn't make it clear, that, for my own perverse reasons,
I wished to buy the tickets in Spain, with the prize money in Euros
and if I won, claim the money in Spain.
Just a little dream of mine to win the 'big one', and not have the Sun and Mirror guys camped outside my door.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:22 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by glasgowdave
I'm sorry Leighbloke
Just a little dream of mine to win the 'big one', and not have the Sun and Mirror guys camped outside my door.

I wouldn't care what denomination it was in, just so long as I had some.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry Leighbloke
Hey if you've got flaunt it!!!
In that case you'll want someone to tell you Spanish for "eight consecutive weeks please!!"

Which Google says is - "Ocho semanas consecutivas, por favor" might be worth a try?
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Ask for an abono. The spanish version of the website allows you to count apparently indefinitely the number of weeks you want to play - but I haven't ever tried asking at the kiosk.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:32 pm
Just Joined

Thanks guys
With the pound only worth 1.24 Euros, I'll take my winnings in Euros thank you very much.
We all need a dream....
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks guys
With the pound only worth 1.24 Euros, I'll take my winnings in Euros thank you very much.
We all need a dream....
Surely the prize is the same "value" in Euro as GBP?
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

I'm not sure of the Prize breakdown.
UK ticket buyers currently pay 1.95 Euros per ticket (£1.50)
compared to 2 Euro in Europe.
But the way the pound is falling against the Euro. I'll take the
strong currency.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

coralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nice

I'm sorry Leighbloke
You can set up a weekly renewal on this site or buy several weeks in advance.
https://www.ventura24.es/
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:01 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't bother, after all the lottery is just a tax on the ignorant
Old Mar 8th 2008, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry Leighbloke
Ridiculous, totally, If I won the Euro millions, or any millions on any lotto day, after claiming it, probably the first thing I would do is get a cab to Stansted and stick my fingers up to this piss pott country, never to return. I would be out of here so quick there would be no press hot enough to catch me.

Id be deed polling name change as soon as ive gone through check in, and living it up big style.

I understand your point about the Euro but.............

As for MikeOC, Re: EuroMillions Can you buy multiple weeks in advance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't bother, after all the lottery is just a tax on the ignorant

Thinly disgusied post as Ive done my bollocks every week on them big jackpost and won nowt,