Euro Weekly

Old Jan 13th 2007, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold
Question Euro Weekly

I know this is sad but I Have not had my Euro Weekly fix for last 2 weeks - has anybody out there seen one????
Old Jan 13th 2007, 5:32 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Euro Weekly

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
I know this is sad but I Have not had my Euro Weekly fix for last 2 weeks - has anybody out there seen one????
Heard a rumour that they are in trouble - they've had problems before and got over them so hopefully they'll do it again.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

Any trouble that the Euesdens get is well and truly deserved.

http://fraudinspain.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Beachcomber; Jan 13th 2007 at 6:37 pm.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 7:40 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beachcomber
Any trouble that the Euesdens get is well and truly deserved.

http://fraudinspain.blogspot.com/

Hmmmm.....that explains a few things. And to think, I almost went into business with them two years ago.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

You had a lucky escape!
Old Jan 13th 2007, 8:36 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

This Is The Worst News Ever, I Only Have Half Of A Euro Weekly Left To Start My Log Burner.

I Don't Read It..........just Burn It
Old Jan 14th 2007, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

Maybe you should think of adding a touch of class to your bonfire - I have a couple of old Sur In English newspaper and these have lots more pages to stoke up chimney!!!
Old Jan 15th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

no problems in this area with the Euro weekly, although to be honest why not save yourself the time and trouble of trying to find one, just re-read the last one, same news, adds etc., nothing ever changes
Old Jan 15th 2007, 8:42 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

I found two copys in the venta florentina today, yipee we will be warm tonight
Old Jan 16th 2007, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

wow Andy they are like buses first there are none then two come together... Dont mean to boast BUT I got last Fridays Sur in English that would keep the fire going for a few hours!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

frankcoleman is an unknown quantity at this point

I've not seen the Sur in the past two weeks but Euro Weekly is everywhere
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 3:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Not sure where you are located Frank but have had both the Euro Weekly and Sur in English for last 2 weeks!!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
Not sure where you are located Frank but have had both the Euro Weekly and Sur in English for last 2 weeks!!
I think its a conspiracy and they are hiding them all from me!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

A bit like the Mersea Courier eh Frank ???
Old Jan 24th 2007, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Now that was impossible to get a copy of!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.