Euro 2008

Old Jun 26th 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Euro 2008

Venga ! Espana !
Old Jun 27th 2008, 1:42 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Wooooo hooooo!!!!!
Old Jun 27th 2008, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of

Ole!Ole!Ole!Ole!Ole! Ole!Ole!
Old Jun 27th 2008, 3:08 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lcortez
Ole!Ole!Ole!Ole!Ole! Ole!Ole!
Hope they tuck the krauts up 7 nil.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 1:17 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Its great

I'm going to our local bat yonight so I can have a drink and watch the game

But its owned by a German ..... who is supporting the Spanish Team

He said Germany is so bad that they should drop a bomb on it ...... his words not mine.

I'm not going to type what my reply was, but you can probably guess
Old Jun 29th 2008, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Its great

I'm going to our local bat yonight so I can have a drink and watch the game

But its owned by a German ..... who is supporting the Spanish Team

He said Germany is so bad that they should drop a bomb on it ...... his words not mine.

I'm not going to type what my reply was, but you can probably guess
You on the gin already?
Old Jun 29th 2008, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jdr
Hope they tuck the krauts up 7 nil.
Would like to see it,but unlikely,you know how lucky the Germans are

Having said that,I think this has to be the best Spanish team ever,whats the national mood like "in country"?

Think it will be decided mid field,and a score line of 2-1,either way!
Old Jun 29th 2008, 2:14 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Just popped in to say "come on Spain"
Old Jun 29th 2008, 2:23 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cleri
Just popped in to say "come on Spain"
Old Jun 29th 2008, 4:18 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Having said that,I think this has to be the best Spanish team ever,whats the national mood like "in country"?

Think it will be decided mid field,and a score line of 2-1,either way!
Spain are fav to win, but like you say Germany win no matter how they play, but I think Spain are going to thrash them tonight.
I think everyone in Spain is willing them on.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 4:21 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

y!
Stop the Spanish attitude, haven't you learned anything from the Brits while living there? Of course we can beat Germany...
Old Jun 29th 2008, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Should be a great game, a real clash of styles
Can't believe how tense I am,it's only a game of football!!!
Really hope Spain win,got all watery eyed when we made the final
Not very macho.I know!
Old Jun 29th 2008, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by anabella
Stop the Spanish attitude, haven't you learned anything from the Brits while living there? Of course we can beat Germany...
Originally wrote Spain off in the group stages
Old Jun 29th 2008, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

vamos_mi_sevilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally wrote Spain off in the group stages
Ive gone to benidorm for the weekend, so will watch it most likely in the Amsteleria bar, always good in any town for a Spain game, watched the last game in Santa Pola was very good there too.

As for writing Spain off, well I had a 100Euro on Spain to win outright, also backed holland but hopefully that will come off tonight, will be a nice 1400Eur to come back if so.
I am sitting here now the whole town is bizzing ready for it, all you can here is car horns

lets hope they go through because they will go crazy if not smashing all the cars up, lol
Old Jun 29th 2008, 4:51 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
If the Chicago Cubs can be defy 100 years of history and have the best record in MLB, maybe Spain can overcome it's inferiority complex and poor history. Sure wish Villa was playing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.