Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

EUC: REASONS OF THE CHALLENGING AND FURTHER APPEAL

EUC: REASONS OF THE CHALLENGING AND FURTHER APPEAL

Old Mar 28th 2015, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute
Default EUC: REASONS OF THE CHALLENGING AND FURTHER APPEAL

challenging reasons
- don´t give the statutory information to all the owners and especially the ones.
- don’t´ send the call and the necessary information, accounts and budget, statutory fifteen days before the agm
further appeal reasons
- don´t accept owners with right to vote, according the established at the call.
- agree by the secretary, to have right to vote, owners without fulfilling all the formalities demanded forthwith (though in opposition to the indicated at the call, that request power not proxi), because according the bylaws, they need to give the the certifications of being a day in payment, accepting that they were doing it the following day of the agm.
- don´t accepted nevertheless the presentation of a passport copy come during the meeting that was validating the acceptance of a present with representation of a block and right to vote, reducing to vote, in inequality with the previous ones.
y ahora en español

razones de la Impugnacion
- no haber facilitado la informacion estatutaria a todos los propietarios y en particular a él.
- no haber facilitado la convocatoria y la informacion necesaria, cuentas y presupuesto, en fecha anterior a los quince dias estatutarios antes de la junta.
razones del Recurso de Alzada
- no haber realizado la aceptacion de presentes con derecho a voto de acuerdo a lo establecido en la convocatoria.
- de haber aceptado por el secretario, el tener derecho a voto, sin cumplir todas las formalidades exigidas en el acto (si bien en contra de lo indicado en la convocatoria, que exigia poder, no representacion), ya que en los estatutos, debian entregar las certificaciones de estar al dia en el pago, aceptando que lo hiciesen al dia siguiente de la junta.
- de no haberse aceptado sin embargo la presentacion de un carnet llegado durante la junta que validaba la aceptacion de un presente con representacion de un bloque y derecho a voto, restandole la capacidad de votar, en desigualdad con los anteriores.
Alberto
Old Apr 8th 2015, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: EUC: REASONS OF THE CHALLENGING AND FURTHER APPEAL

Originally Posted by ALVALVA
challenging reasons
- don´t give the statutory information to all the owners and especially the ones.
- don’t´ send the call and the necessary information, accounts and budget, statutory fifteen days before the agm
further appeal reasons
- don´t accept owners with right to vote, according the established at the call.
- agree by the secretary, to have right to vote, owners without fulfilling all the formalities demanded forthwith (though in opposition to the indicated at the call, that request power not proxi), because according the bylaws, they need to give the the certifications of being a day in payment, accepting that they were doing it the following day of the agm.
- don´t accepted nevertheless the presentation of a passport copy come during the meeting that was validating the acceptance of a present with representation of a block and right to vote, reducing to vote, in inequality with the previous ones.
y ahora en español

razones de la Impugnacion
- no haber facilitado la informacion estatutaria a todos los propietarios y en particular a él.
- no haber facilitado la convocatoria y la informacion necesaria, cuentas y presupuesto, en fecha anterior a los quince dias estatutarios antes de la junta.
razones del Recurso de Alzada
- no haber realizado la aceptacion de presentes con derecho a voto de acuerdo a lo establecido en la convocatoria.
- de haber aceptado por el secretario, el tener derecho a voto, sin cumplir todas las formalidades exigidas en el acto (si bien en contra de lo indicado en la convocatoria, que exigia poder, no representacion), ya que en los estatutos, debian entregar las certificaciones de estar al dia en el pago, aceptando que lo hiciesen al dia siguiente de la junta.
- de no haberse aceptado sin embargo la presentacion de un carnet llegado durante la junta que validaba la aceptacion de un presente con representacion de un bloque y derecho a voto, restandole la capacidad de votar, en desigualdad con los anteriores.
Alberto
All those who attended the meeting can and should appeal to the Mayor as indicated by Alberto since the meeting was held in direct contravention of a large number of the EUC statutes and should have been abandoned at the outset. My "Recourse has already been delivered to the registry at the town hall". I await a response from the Mayor.
Old Apr 8th 2015, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EUC: REASONS OF THE CHALLENGING AND FURTHER APPEAL

My recourse was delivered to the registry at the town hall the last 1st April 2015.
I will await a response from the Mayor, and if he doesn´t response me, I will send it to the Andalucia Ombudsman (Defensor del ciudadano andaluz").
Alberto
Old Apr 8th 2015, 4:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: EUC: REASONS OF THE CHALLENGING AND FURTHER APPEAL

Originally Posted by ALVALVA
My recourse was delivered to the registry at the town hall the last 1st April 2015.
I will await a response from the Mayor, and if he doesn´t response me, I will send it to the Andalucia Ombudsman (Defensor del ciudadano andaluz").
Alberto
Alberto he will pretend it was an April fool and ignore it. When the Ombudsman gets it he may think differently!