Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

EUC Minutes AGM 2nd September 2016

EUC Minutes AGM 2nd September 2016

Old Dec 1st 2016, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute
Default EUC Minutes AGM 2nd September 2016

We all know the atypical General Meeting of the EUC that was held last September 6th , 2016, at least me, I received the Minutes on November 10th , 2016.

I have resubmitted the challenge to the President of the EUC, and a Appeal, before the Mayor of Ayamonte.

Attached are photocopies in pdf, of both documents, not including the 23 pages of the ones that were spoken.

I am grateful that other people present the Challenges and Appeal, at least as an expression that we take the issue of the EUC seriously.

a greeting
Alberto

Todos conocemos la atípica Junta General del al EUC que se celebró el pasado dia 6 de Septiembre 2016, de la que al menos yo, he recibido el Acta el pasado dia 10 de Noviembre 2016.

He vuelto a presentar una Impugnación ante el Presidente de la EUC, y un Recurso de Amparo, ante el Sr. Alcalde de Ayamonte.

Se adjuntan fotocopias en pdf, de ambos documentos, no incluyendo las 23 páginas de lo hablado.

Agradezco que otras personas presenten las Impugnaciones y Recursos de Alzada, al menos como expresión de que nos tomamos el tema de la EUC en serio.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Impugnación Junta EUC 2016.pdf (146.7 KB, 155 views)
File Type: pdf
Recurso Alzada Junta EUC 2016.pdf (139.6 KB, 104 views)