Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

EUC go forward and not to surrender. EUC no rendirse y seguir adelante

EUC go forward and not to surrender. EUC no rendirse y seguir adelante

Old Mar 27th 2015, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute
Default EUC go forward and not to surrender. EUC no rendirse y seguir adelante

They all those who could be disliked ó demoralized by the time sent in the EUC AGM of last March 26th, 2015

It is possible that it does not come to good end, but I want to report that today I have presented in agreement to EUC foundations charter, article 48, 2, the further appeal requesting the challenging of the Call and all the acts approved in the AGM, on the understand that our foundations charter have been broken in diverse paragraphs, that is to say, cancell what was approved .

It is not a question of Spanish ó British, is simply to do what it is necessary to do, without losing the nerves. It thrills in the legality and to annul the realized, and but to wait hopefully preparing ourselves next two years.

I will inform about the next steps.
Alberto

Ahora en español
A todos los que han puedan estar disgustados ó desmoralizados por el tiempo empleado en la AGM Junta General Ordinaria del pasado 26 de Marzo 2015.

Es posible que no llegue a buen final, pero deseo informar de que hoy he presentado de acuerdo a nuestros Estatutos, articulo 48, 2, el recurso de alzada solicitando la impugnación de la Convocatoria y todos los actos aprobados en la Junta, al haberse incumplido los estatutos en diversos párrafos, es decir ANULAR lo realizado.

No es una cuestión de españoles ó británicos, es simplemente hacer lo que hay que hacer, sin perder los nervios.

Esperanza en la legalidad y anular lo realizado, y sino esperar con esperanza preparándonos los dos próximos años.

Mantendré informados de los siguientes pasos.
Alberto
Old Mar 27th 2015, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EUC go forward and not to surrender. EUC no rendirse y seguir adelante

According to the foundations charter of the EUC, to be chosen menber of the Consejo Rector, it is necessary to be an owner of some plot, apartment, etc, on Costa Esuri, except the Secretary and the representative of the Town hall.
Someone knows that someone of the chosen ones, it does not fulfill this conditioning, for not having properties in Costa Esuri ¿
Alberto

Y ahora en español
Según los estatutos de la EUC, para ser elegidos, hay que ser propietario de alguna parcela, apartamento, etc, en Costa Esuri, excepto el Secretario y el representante del Ayuntamiento.
¿Conoce alguien que alguno de los elegidos, no cumple este condicionamiento, por no tener propiedades en Vista Esuri¿
Alberto
Old Mar 27th 2015, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

AliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EUC go forward and not to surrender. EUC no rendirse y seguir adelante

WELL DONE ALBERTO, there is a lot of support in this direction. Please keep us all updated and if you need any assistance, let us know here or send a pm.
Regards
Old Mar 27th 2015, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Paco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the rough

Gracias Alberto por informarnos en castellano.
Estas realizando una buena labor por el bien de todos.
Un saludo,
Paco
Old Mar 27th 2015, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Philwren is an unknown quantity at this point

Totally agree and thanks for keeping us in the loop, I am not sure all the board own on esuri..... I fact I couldn't say who is actually on the new board apart from Steve, And Paco as they failed to translate that bit....
Old Mar 28th 2015, 10:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philwren
Totally agree and thanks for keeping us in the loop, I am not sure all the board own on esuri..... I fact I couldn't say who is actually on the new board apart from Steve, And Paco as they failed to translate that bit....
As I understood it the people are the same they just switched roles. You know the new president, PMP to be treasurer, two reps from Fadesa and one from the council. If we believe in conspiracy theories it could be a defensive move in case PSOE are not in power after the election. The new council rep would just be a vocal! However the PP candidate for mayor did promise a full audit of all activities of the EUC and the accounts. I asked at the meeting for an independent audit of the accounts and for the request to be minuted but PMP tried to persuade me to accompany him to any bank to look at the bank statements. I declined and left as they used to say in the NoW. I then approached the Administrator to ensure the request was minuted but she declined to understand English.
Google translate is your friend so I have sent an email with the request in Spanish and English so watch this space as they say.
Old Mar 29th 2015, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Philwren is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
As I understood it the people are the same they just switched roles. You know the new president, PMP to be treasurer, two reps from Fadesa and one from the council. If we believe in conspiracy theories it could be a defensive move in case PSOE are not in power after the election. The new council rep would just be a vocal! However the PP candidate for mayor did promise a full audit of all activities of the EUC and the accounts. I asked at the meeting for an independent audit of the accounts and for the request to be minuted but PMP tried to persuade me to accompany him to any bank to look at the bank statements. I declined and left as they used to say in the NoW. I then approached the Administrator to ensure the request was minuted but she declined to understand English.
Google translate is your friend so I have sent an email with the request in Spanish and English so watch this space as they say.
let's see what happens!!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2015, 7:22 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ALVALVA
According to the foundations charter of the EUC, to be chosen menber of the Consejo Rector, it is necessary to be an owner of some plot, apartment, etc, on Costa Esuri, except the Secretary and the representative of the Town hall.
Someone knows that someone of the chosen ones, it does not fulfill this conditioning, for not having properties in Costa Esuri ¿
Alberto

Y ahora en español
Según los estatutos de la EUC, para ser elegidos, hay que ser propietario de alguna parcela, apartamento, etc, en Costa Esuri, excepto el Secretario y el representante del Ayuntamiento.
¿Conoce alguien que alguno de los elegidos, no cumple este condicionamiento, por no tener propiedades en Vista Esuri¿
Alberto
Thanks Alberto for all your efforts to help residents e.g with the EUC and taxes... AND in two languages.

The idea to take this to the ombudsman is a great one, as is to test the legality of what and how they manage the EUC. People are even questioning how honest the organisation is. I wonder if there is an organisation that is tasked with anti-corruption that can be involved? In Spain or in the EU. Being put to the test and being proven to be totally honest without conflicts of personal interest would be to everyones benefit. I am sure that they will pass, and the problem is one of management style.

Also can a board member still have power if they dont pay the EUC charge?

Thanks again for your insightful work re these and the other subjects

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Apr 3rd 2015 at 7:25 am.
Old Apr 3rd 2015, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Thanks Alberto for all your efforts to help residents e.g with the EUC and taxes... AND in two languages.

The idea to take this to the ombudsman is a great one, as is to test the legality of what and how they manage the EUC. People are even questioning how honest the organisation is. I wonder if there is an organisation that is tasked with anti-corruption that can be involved? In Spain or in the EU. Being put to the test and being proven to be totally honest without conflicts of personal interest would be to everyones benefit. I am sure that they will pass, and the problem is one of management style.

Jon
Old Apr 3rd 2015, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

It is important to clarify, that the Ombudsman, it does not have any legal force, and not to enter if the matter is legal ó not. He or that it does, is to protect the citizen of the possible abuses of the administrations. In this case, the Ombudsman only is acting, because the Mayor of Ayamonte, does not answer what I ask him on the EUC, and as it is said in Spain, gives long billiard cues “dar largas”, and the Ombudsman remembers him the obligation that has to answer me.

In the last document the Ombudsman remembers to the Mayor the laws that it is breaking for not answering me. In last case, the Ombudsman can move the facts to the district attorney.
In no case the Ombudsman it will enter the facts happened in the EUC.
To come to the Ombudsman it has to be for facts that have not happened any more than one year.
On the other hand, if already they are not judicializado either it might come.

With regard to if he can be a member of the EUC board someone who does not pay, really in the bylaws he does not say anything in against.
As example: in the law LPH (Ley de Propiedad Horizonrtal) with regard to the buildings and his organization, YES he can be a member and up to President, since the only thing that gets lost for not paying is the right TO VOTE. I think that it will the same to the EUC.
Alberto

En español

Es importante aclarar, que el Ombudsman, no tiene ninguna fuerza legal, y no entra en si la materia es legal ó no. Él o que hace, es proteger al ciudadano de los posibles abusos de las administraciones. En este caso, el Ombudsman solamente está actuando, porque el Alcalde de Ayamonte, no contesta lo que le pregunto sobre la EUC, y como se dice en España, da largas, y el Ombudsman le recuerda la obligación que tiene a contestarme.
En el último documento el Ombudsman le recuerda al Alcalde los decretos y leyes que está incumpliendo por no contestarme. En último caso, puede el Ombudsman trasladar los hechos al fiscal.
En ningún caso el Ombudsman entrará en los hechos ocurridos en la EUC.
Para acudir al Ombudsman tiene que ser por hechos que no hayan pasado más de un año.
Por otro lado, si ya están judicializado tampoco se podría acudir.

Respecto a si puede ser miembro de la EUC board alguien que no paga, realmente en los estatutos no dice nada en contra.
Como ejemplo: en la ley LPH Ley de Propiedad Horizontal), respecto a los edificios y su organización SÍ puede ser miembro y hasta Presidente, ya que lo único que se pierde por no pagar es el derecho a VOTAR.
Creo que será lo mismo en la EUC.

Alberto
Old Apr 3rd 2015, 2:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: EUC go forward and not to surrender. EUC no rendirse y seguir adelante

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl

Jon
I am almost certain the EUC has acted against EU rules. Since it collects "taxes" it is a quasi public body and cannot just doll out contracts to friends and neighbours. It must go through a rigorous tender selection procedure. There is an EU body that supervises this and of course UK ADOPT ALL THE RULES AND REGS AND STILL GETS CAUGHT OUT on very large contracts such as defence and railway building. Usually one of the competing contractors complains. However in our case as the tax payers I am certain we could raise a complaint.