Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Esuri Dramatics Society

Esuri Dramatics Society

Old Mar 8th 2014, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all
Default Esuri Dramatics Society

I don't know how many people on the forum went to last night's performance at the golf club by the EDS of 'murder before midnight' but I want to say how good it was and how much we enjoyed the evening which was a sell-out.

We are looking forward to the next performance; Christmas panto perhaps.

Well done to all involved.

Kath and Ted
Old Mar 8th 2014, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Esuri Dramatics Society

Originally Posted by Kath and Ted
I don't know how many people on the forum went to last night's performance at the golf club by the EDS of 'murder before midnight' but I want to say how good it was and how much we enjoyed the evening which was a sell-out.

We are looking forward to the next performance; Christmas panto perhaps.

Well done to all involved.

Kath and Ted
Thank you Kath and Ted on behalf of the producer/director, the cast and the support crew, regards Bryony
Old Mar 8th 2014, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

P.S. here is a link to a review:- http://www.infoayamonte.com/index.ph...ociety-is-born
Old Mar 9th 2014, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for this news article, Bryony. I've enjoyed reading your articles in "The Snug".
Now spill the beans. Did the butler do it?
Old Mar 9th 2014, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Thanks for this news article, Bryony. I've enjoyed reading your articles in "The Snug".
Now spill the beans. Did the butler do it?
Now that's its over I can reveal that it wasn't the Butler (Catchpole) it was the Secretary (Mimsie)
Old Mar 9th 2014, 9:30 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Now that's its over I can reveal that it wasn't the Butler (Catchpole) it was the Secretary (Mimsie)
We just arrived so are very sorry to have missed the inaugural performance. Especially after all the great reviews.

Well done to all concerned, all working to improve the CE community spirit. Hope to be here for the next one.

Jon