estate agents

Old Feb 4th 2010, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

wilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nice
Default estate agents

I must say the estate agents in spain really push the boat out when they att pictures trying to sell places.
Attached Thumbnails estate agents-000028000100124xxxxxxxxx5850210101pdormitorio2.jpg   estate agents-000028000100155xxxxxxxxx3971460101pmoreras%252087%2520006.jpg  
Old Feb 4th 2010, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all
Default Re: estate agents

they do indeed,don't they? I have my casa for sale and didn't trust the agents so I took loads of photos both inside and out and emailed them to the respective agents. I also emailed the escuituta,nota simple,utility bills and description of the village. What am I paying them for? Exposure.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 3:35 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wilki
I must say the estate agents in spain really push the boat out when they att pictures trying to sell places.
That's funny Bet they'll be queuing up to view that one. Seen some though and the photographer should have had a prize for presentation. Saw one pretty villa on the web, fantastic pool in the photos. Viewed it, was next to a high rise apartment block, about 40 balconies overlooking the place!
Old Feb 4th 2010, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

wilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nice

Really what must they be thinking, all quite unbelievable
Attached Thumbnails estate agents-000028000100124xxxxxxxxx4826780101pterraza.jpg  

Last edited by wilki; Feb 4th 2010 at 4:01 pm. Reason: added more
Old Feb 4th 2010, 4:49 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

We got some particulars showing a toilet once - not a bathroom, just the toilet
Old Feb 4th 2010, 5:34 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wilki
A real professional job..................
Old Feb 4th 2010, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

pete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond repute

If I were you, I'd get a different estate agent.
I did notice that in Spain there seems to be little or nothing in the way of dressing a property for sale: even tidying up for prospective buyers seems to be an alien concept. Let alone "kerb appeal" or trying to make a good impression - it seems to be mostly "take it or leave it"
Old Feb 4th 2010, 7:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pete_l
If I were you, I'd get a different estate agent.
I did notice that in Spain there seems to be little or nothing in the way of dressing a property for sale: even tidying up for prospective buyers seems to be an alien concept. Let alone "kerb appeal" or trying to make a good impression - it seems to be mostly "take it or leave it"
There are no programmes such as Property Ladder or How to sell your house or other such nonsense in Spain.

Plus Spanish people do not buy and sell property at the rate of a British person, who may move house every 3 years. Although lots now have 2nd homes on the Costas

And many Spanish people would never use an estate agent anyway. They'd market their property directly through the newspaper or on sites such as idealista, segundamano or fotocasa. Take a look at the sites there if you like, the adverts are home made and the photos range from terrible to amazing.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 10:24 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez,...whats up with you folk?
The poor estate agents tell it how it is,...they get castigated.
They pull the wool over your eyes,they nearly get castrated.
I mean the poor guys cant do right for doing wrong!
I tell you my heart really bleeds for them......
Old Feb 6th 2010, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pete_l
Don't know whether you have watched any of these BBC UK programmes where they are finding houses for people who don't really want to buy them. Nobody ever seems to make the beds. Always look as if they have just been vacated and are still warm.

Must be an estate agent thing.

Jim