Reload this Page >

Establishing residency in Spain with no income but plenty of assets

Establishing residency in Spain with no income but plenty of assets

Old Nov 3rd 2018, 8:21 pm
Just Joined

MaraBuckley is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Establishing residency in Spain with no income but plenty of assets

Originally Posted by Johncarzx
So you want a regular UK Family Visa and an EU Family Visa. Your husband is staying in the UK for the next few years. You want to go on holiday to Spain for at least 3 months a year. You both want to establish Spanish residency but will mainly be living and residing elsewhere. Currently both your nationalities allow you to travel throughout the EU Visa free. You own properties mortgage free throughout the world but are skint. You are a US citizen and your husband has multiple citizenship's. Your children from a previous marriage also have multiple citizenship's.

Is your main family hobby visas and multiple citizenship's?

What Visa do you want today.
I came to this site looking for advise and support. Your sarcasm isn't helpful.
I am looking into the EU Family Visa because going for the UK Visa will cost over £2,000 and I wouldn't be able to leave the US during the process, which means not being able to see my husband or children for 9-12 months. I'm sure you can understand why I am trying to find a quicker less expensive route.
Old Nov 3rd 2018, 9:09 pm
Just Joined

MaraBuckley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Opinion
I'd love to be a waiter with a wife that owned property around the world! Stress-free bliss!
While we are very fortunate to own multiple properties being a waiter is by no means "stress free". I used to work at a night club where there were 9 bartenders and 1,000 customers. I made hundreds of drinks every shift and left work at 5am! But the money was nice!

Last edited by MaraBuckley; Nov 3rd 2018 at 9:12 pm.
Old Nov 4th 2018, 1:53 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MaraBuckley
I came to this site looking for advise and support. Your sarcasm isn't helpful.
I am looking into the EU Family Visa because going for the UK Visa will cost over £2,000 and I wouldn't be able to leave the US during the process, which means not being able to see my husband or children for 9-12 months. I'm sure you can understand why I am trying to find a quicker less expensive route.
Processing times will vary but three months is more realistic.