Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

English spoken doctor around the Benidorm area...

English spoken doctor around the Benidorm area...

Old Jul 25th 2016, 11:24 am
Just Joined

Joew88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default English spoken doctor around the Benidorm area...

Hi everyone,

Wondering if anybody knows of a decent doctors surgery in or around the Benidorm area that they could please recommend to me.

I am moving to benidorm very soon and need to be able to book an appt immediately.

Thanks for any info!

Joe
Old Jul 25th 2016, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English spoken doctor around the Benidorm area...

Originally Posted by Joew88
Hi everyone,

Wondering if anybody knows of a decent doctors surgery in or around the Benidorm area that they could please recommend to me.

I am moving to benidorm very soon and need to be able to book an appt immediately.

Thanks for any info!

Joe
Hi Joe,

There is a public doctor's surgery (and I think it's the only NHS style of surgery in the Rincon de Loix area) on Avenida Juan Fuster Zaragoza - opposite the Gallowgate bar - you will have to be registered with a SIP card to use the surgery unless you intent using the EHIC card which will limit things somewhat.

A couple of doctors there do speak English but won't admit to it otherwise they get swamped with English patients

I think all the other surgeries in the Rincon area are privately run and will cost you!

I don't know about other areas of Benidorm.

Steve

Last edited by tebo53; Jul 25th 2016 at 5:59 pm.