Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

English speaking vet in Valencia for pet passport services

English speaking vet in Valencia for pet passport services

Old Jul 28th 2016, 12:12 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute
Default English speaking vet in Valencia for pet passport services

Hi y'all!

We're coming over for a two week break on Sunday and bringing our dogs with us (we're driving).

Can anyone please recommend a good Vet service in Valencia region so that we can get our dogs treated against tapeworm before we return to the UK two-week's later? Hoping to book an appointment for Thurs or Fri (11/12th Aug).

Many thanks
Old Jul 28th 2016, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

NadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant future
Default Re: English speaking vet in Valencia for pet passport services

I use the Clinica Veterinaria Bolta in Valencia. Dr Daniel Bolta speaks very good English (and also French, I believe). I have been taking my cats there for over 6 years and they have been very good with them (even though one of my cats turns into a demon with fangs and claws at the vet's :-).

I am not sure whether the receptionist speaks English, though. I think they know a few words, but I have always communicated with them in Spanish.

Their contact information is:
Avigunda de l'Institut obrer de Valencia, 9, 46013 Valencia, Valencia
Phone: 963 34 22 66

I think that if you call them a week to 10 days earlier you should be able to get an appointment for your preferred date. They might be working reduced hours in August, so you might want to call them sooner rather than later. Also, FYI, Aug 15 is a holiday here so everything will be closed.

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Hi y'all!

We're coming over for a two week break on Sunday and bringing our dogs with us (we're driving).

Can anyone please recommend a good Vet service in Valencia region so that we can get our dogs treated against tapeworm before we return to the UK two-week's later? Hoping to book an appointment for Thurs or Fri (11/12th Aug).

Many thanks
Old Jul 28th 2016, 2:43 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Nadia,

That's most helpful. My Spanish is pretty much zero I'm afraid. We'll be back to the UK on the 15th but thanks for the head's up.
Old Jul 28th 2016, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

NadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant futureNadiaN has a brilliant future

If Daniel is there, they will probably put him on the phone if you call them up and start speaking English :-)

I guess you could also send them a message through their website (although I've never done it so I am not sure how prompt they are in replying):
Contacto - ClĂ­nica veterinaria Bolta

(Sorry if we're not allowed to post links here - please remove the link if it breaks any rules).

Thank you Nadia,

That's most helpful. My Spanish is pretty much zero I'm afraid. We'll be back to the UK on the 15th but thanks for the head's up.
Old Jul 28th 2016, 4:50 pm
ex-squaddie

Thanks Nadia, I've sent a message 'para Daniel'!

I'll let you know how it goes.
Old Jul 28th 2016, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

VEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond repute

The vet in Montserrat can provide this. No appointments necessary and both Pedro and Pilar speak fluent English
Old Aug 10th 2016, 10:04 am
ex-squaddie

Hi all,

I've had no reply from Daniel I'm afraid. That said, the local guy that cares for the Villa we're renting seems to think a vet close by can help. Should that fail - could you please give me the details of the Vets in Montserrat?

Many thanks
Old Aug 10th 2016, 10:35 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

I've had no reply from Daniel I'm afraid. That said, the local guy that cares for the Villa we're renting seems to think a vet close by can help. Should that fail - could you please give me the details of the Vets in Montserrat?

Many thanks
Pedro Vet Monserrat.

0034 962998152 or 0034 4670061627

Take CV 405 off the AP7 Autopista, signpost, Monserrat, Montroy

It's located on the CV 405 in Monserrat on the right about 100 mts after Consum Supermarket where you can park.
Calle Blasco Ibanez.

He will probably just give you the tablet to do it yourself and stamp and sign the passport.
Double check he has entered the details correctly before you leave.
I usually get the medical health section at the back stamped and signed as well, though I'm not sure if it's still compulsory.
Hope that is of some help.

Last edited by Dick Dasterdly; Aug 10th 2016 at 10:45 pm.