Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

English speaking Psychologists

English speaking Psychologists

Old Mar 8th 2008, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

lostinspain will become famous soon enoughlostinspain will become famous soon enough
Default English speaking Psychologists

I don't know if this is useful info or not, but a British tourist here had a huge panic attack last week and is in a real state ever since. She went to the doctor and he gave her some valiums but she was really looking to talk to someone, so she found a group of English speaking Psychologists in Madrid. But here in Valencia I found only one person and this was through one of the British schools. A parent happened to be a Psychologist and is in Valencia area

I don't know if people need this kind of help, but if you do, send me a message and I will give you lady's name.

Maybe this forum should have a section of English speaking doctors, lawyers, Psychologists, healers etc etc...Never thought about it before really.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Impey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: English speaking Psychologists

Sorry to hear about this lady's panic attack. How is she now?
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

lostinspain will become famous soon enoughlostinspain will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Impey
Sorry to hear about this lady's panic attack. How is she now?
She was a tourist and I don't know if she is gone back or is not well. I just helped her the other day to get to the doctor who gave her valium type something and she was not happy about it. I think it would be good to have some support even if it is by phone. In English that is.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lostinspain
I don't know if this is useful info or not, but a British tourist here had a huge panic attack last week and is in a real state ever since. She went to the doctor and he gave her some valiums but she was really looking to talk to someone, so she found a group of English speaking Psychologists in Madrid. But here in Valencia I found only one person and this was through one of the British schools. A parent happened to be a Psychologist and is in Valencia area

I don't know if people need this kind of help, but if you do, send me a message and I will give you lady's name.

Maybe this forum should have a section of English speaking doctors, lawyers, Psychologists, healers etc etc...Never thought about it before really.
Mad people should stay at home.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

Impey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lostinspain
She was a tourist and I don't know if she is gone back or is not well. I just helped her the other day to get to the doctor who gave her valium type something and she was not happy about it. I think it would be good to have some support even if it is by phone. In English that is.
Lostinspain,
Thank you.