Reload this Page >

English speaking fitness classes in Valencia

English speaking fitness classes in Valencia

Old Feb 18th 2019, 10:40 am
Just Joined

Malk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default English speaking fitness classes in Valencia

Hi,
Searched on the internet but cannot find any fitness classes (Zumba, step etc. the easy ones for an oldie) that are run in Valencia.
Can anyone advise please.
In UK the instructors describe what they are expecting us to do rather than just follow their actions, so english would be essential.
Many thanks
Old Feb 18th 2019, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

FranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English speaking fitness classes in Valencia

I've done Zumba, step, and Zumba Gold over many year in various locations both in Spain and the UK. In my experience it's the norm to just follow the instructor; I've never been to a class where it's all explained.in advance. OK, it might take a few classes to pick up the routines, but that's the same for everyone. Stand in the back row and have a go! No-one's looking at you - everyone's eyes are glued to the instructor! Doesn't matter if you don't get it exactly right anyway, you're still exercising.

Google "Zumba Valencia". There are loads. Zumba Gold - not so much.
Old Feb 18th 2019, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

Thanks.
I specifically asked for information on English speaking classes.
I know of many places for Spanish classes but I am only interested if anyone knows of English classes
Old Feb 19th 2019, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Monkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond repute

Try joining the ‘ Expats in Valencia ‘ Facebook page. It’s a wonderful source of information from folk living in and around the Valencia region.
Not of interest to me but I have seen many posters advertising fitness classes in Valencia.
its a great page for local knowledge.

Old Feb 19th 2019, 9:33 am
Just Joined

Please could I ONLY have responses for people that know the answer. I have obviously looked on the internet and found many gym and classes but none with English teachers.
I appreciate people offering advice but I really only want to hear answers to my original question.
Old Feb 19th 2019, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Monkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond reputeMonkey104 has a reputation beyond repute

Good grief! You do know that it may be that no one has the answer but can point you in the right direction.
I think that reply may put people off helping you.
Good Luck!
Old Feb 19th 2019, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

bob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond repute

Someone may know the answer Malk but you are so curt and rude they may just not bother replying to you.
Old Feb 19th 2019, 9:18 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malk
Please could I ONLY have responses for people that know the answer. I have obviously looked on the internet and found many gym and classes but none with English teachers.
I appreciate people offering advice but I really only want to hear answers to my original question.
British Expats is an open forum. You don't get to dictate what people post, and you're quite at liberty to scroll past posts that don't interest you.