Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

English Solicitor Valencia

English Solicitor Valencia

Old May 3rd 2012, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

hybrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default English Solicitor Valencia

Can anyone recommend an English solicitor in Valencia region please?

I'm looking for help/advice with opening a bank account, getting a NIE and eventually buying a property and planning permissions etc.

Thanks.
Dave.
Old May 3rd 2012, 4:24 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English Solicitor Valencia

Originally Posted by hybrid

I'm looking for help/advice with opening a bank account, getting a NIE and eventually buying a property and planning permissions etc.

Thanks.
Dave.
Yes. But, where in the Valencia region - it's a massive area!

There is a lawyer/gestor here that is Spanish but speaks English. There's an English one in Muro .....
Old May 3rd 2012, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

Within a 20min radius of the city would be good. Thanks.
Old May 3rd 2012, 4:31 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
Dave.
As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old May 3rd 2012, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

grahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nice

Hi Dave

Javier Hernandez usually deals with property for me. Efficient and a shark in court if needs be, DM me if you want his details

Regards
Graham
Old May 4th 2012, 7:22 am
Just Joined

ray.lemon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,New to posting on the forum but have been reading/ following for quite a while now. I'm also looking for an english speaking solicitor in the oliva region of Valencia does anyone have any recommendations. I have e-mailed Express Legal Cafe after reading a recommendation on another thread to see if they cover that area but a waiting for them to get back to me.

Many Thanks for any help you could give me.

Ray
Old May 4th 2012, 7:38 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ray

As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old May 4th 2012, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

grahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nicegrahunt is just really nice

Hi Ray

The best one I know around Oliva is Carolina Just Miró

Regards
Graham
Old May 5th 2012, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ray.lemon
Hi,New to posting on the forum but have been reading/ following for quite a while now. I'm also looking for an english speaking solicitor in the oliva region of Valencia does anyone have any recommendations.

Many Thanks for any help you could give me.

Ray
We used the guy below for our purchase in 2008 and we trust him to let him retain Power of Attorney over our bank account. He also arranged our NIEs, bank account, direct debits etc., as well as our Spanish wills.
The whole purchase process took around 4/5 weeks from when our offer was accepted and couldn't have been simpler.

Joaquín Colomer García
Lawyer
C/ de les Fonts, 1, 1º B
46780 OLIVA (Valencia)
Tel /Fax : (0034) 96 285 38 61
Mobile : (0034) 649 83 69 82
E-mail : “ [email protected]
Old May 5th 2012, 10:59 am
Just Joined

Thank you very much everyone.
Dave.

Last edited by hybrid; May 5th 2012 at 11:18 am.
Old May 5th 2012, 11:11 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grahunt
Hi Ray

The best one I know around Oliva is Carolina Just Miró

Regards
Graham

I would second that. She sorted out some legal problems for me when no one else could, and I have recommended her to numerous expats. Based in Gandia
Old May 5th 2012, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

I'm looking to buy on the outskirts of the city. On closer inspection Olivia is an hour away (i asume this would be an issue with meetings etc?) so any other advice welcome, within 20mins of valencia please. Thanks.
Old May 7th 2012, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Justlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud of

The only English Solicitor I know of not too far from Valencia is Marc White of White & Boaz in Denia.

Note that there is a difference between the English & Welsh solicitor qualification and the description "solicitor" used by Spanish lawyers.

You can do a search of the Law Society database to get a full list of solicitors from the UK holding practising certificates but working in Spain.
Old May 7th 2012, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

Perfect, I'll do a search, thank you.
Old May 7th 2012, 9:09 pm

Denia is further away from Valencia than Gandia and Oliva.

Rosemary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.