Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

English language school

English language school

Old Mar 12th 2011, 6:00 am
Account Closed

boobella is an unknown quantity at this point
Default English language school

Does anyone know what the English language school is called on the left as you drop down the hill into Ayamonte? I am after a phone number if possible.

Big thanks in advance
Old Mar 15th 2011, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

Woodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant future
Default Re: English language school

Sorry, I don't know what its called and it doesn't appear to advertise itself. There is one in town called Atenea. Does anybody have any experience of either?

Kim
Old Mar 15th 2011, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Woodzie
Sorry, I don't know what its called and it doesn't appear to advertise itself. There is one in town called Atenea. Does anybody have any experience of either?

Kim
I assume you are interested in schools to learn Spanish. I believe the one going down the hill is for Spanish people to learn English. We know a few people who have been to Atenea but its not free but good value for money. The one that a lot of people are going to at the moment is Escuela Idiomas which has lessons every evening from 6 and they are free. Bryony
Old Mar 21st 2011, 8:54 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodzie

Kim
I receive a public newsletter every month from Escuela Atenea Ayamonte. So I feel free to include it here. It's in Place Laguna (as you know Kim, as we've discussed it before) They have course options - including one from 9-12 meaning you learn in the morning and can practice over a beer/tapas in the Place Laguna! Sounds like fun! It seems a great place to learn as well.

No accomodation costs for make it an interesting way to learn. And you stay at your own home - which is an advantage. I've done intensive local courses before - staying in the country - great fun and you get immersed in the language, but they are expensive as you need to pay the accomodation (with a private family or flat).

There are also evening classes (free) at a government backed school - but you need to be a full time resident or long term resident to benefit to the max, as you are expected to be there daily during term.

They can also be flexible regarding making up courses and all it takes is a contact to discuss requirements.

Here is the March newsletter attached with all the contact details at the bottom of it and I've also put the details, in bold, after my sign off. I have no commercial interest in this company.

Regards
Jon

Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 10:51 AM
To:
Subject: Newsletter marzo

Hola amigos y amigas de Escuela Atenea,

Esperamos que os guste!

Dear friends,

We hope you enjoy it!

Escuela Atenea Ayamonte
+34 959 471 142
www.escuelaatenea.com
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Newsletter Marzo Escuela.pdf (508.7 KB, 202 views)