Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

English Butchers

English Butchers

Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold
Post English Butchers

The English Butchers Litchfelds finally opened on 11 April. The shop is situated not too far up the Marquesado road and I checked it out today and was well impressed.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:47 am
Just Joined

The London man is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: English Butchers

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
The English Butchers Litchfelds finally opened on 11 April. The shop is situated not too far up the Marquesado road and I checked it out today and was well impressed.
Which town is this Butchers in
Old Apr 14th 2007, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold

It is in Chiclana, just go on the Marquesada Road from the roundabout near MacDonalds/Lidl's. Well worth a visit
Old Apr 14th 2007, 12:35 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
We went today and bought a few things. Lovely meat and very reasonably priced.

Old Apr 14th 2007, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

The London man is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jo-ann
It is in Chiclana, just go on the Marquesada Road from the roundabout near MacDonalds/Lidl's. Well worth a visit
Thanks very much for that, not to far from me
Old Apr 14th 2007, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

Big_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really nice

Hi,

Why do you need an English butchers ? what is wrong with the Spanish ones

Is there something that I am missing
Old Apr 14th 2007, 1:43 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice

Originally Posted by Big_john
Hi,

Why do you need an English butchers ? what is wrong with the Spanish ones

Is there something that I am missing
So as the Spanish can try it as well.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

Big_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really nice

Originally Posted by Douglas jack
So as the Spanish can try it as well.

I think that the only thing that a real English butcher not a Supermarket brand butcher can do better than any Spanish butcher is real SAUSAGES in a variety of types + proper FAGGOTS

There used to be a very good Irish butcher along the N340 just before you got to Calahonda coming from Marbella on the opposite side of the road, next to a small camp site.

He used to make all his SAUSAGES in the shop there, and people used to come from miles around
Old Apr 15th 2007, 8:39 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

But is it better than the butchers in Masham North Yorkshire?