Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Endesa Online Billing

Endesa Online Billing

Old Aug 4th 2011, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Endesa Online Billing

As I haven´t received a bill for two months now although I have been paying through DD, I thought I would see if I could get online billing. Tried through the Endesa site to sign up but keep getting asked for Codigo Alta Express and haven´t a clue what that is..............can anyone help?
Old Aug 4th 2011, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endesa Online Billing

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
As I haven´t received a bill for two months now although I have been paying through DD, I thought I would see if I could get online billing. Tried through the Endesa site to sign up but keep getting asked for Codigo Alta Express and haven´t a clue what that is..............can anyone help?
I have Endesa online billing I can't find that term on any of my bills or on my account have you tried leaving it blank. I seem to remember that when I did mine initially I had to put my NIE in some obscure box?
Old Aug 5th 2011, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Someone out there must have signed up for Endesa online billing?
Old Aug 5th 2011, 9:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Endesa Online Billing

Someone out there must have signed up for Endesa online billing?
I seem to remember when I did mine several years ago there were three problems. 1. my NIE was not accepted in full I think I dropped the first zero. 2. I did not have my last bill I went to the local Endesa shop they looked it up on the system and gave me a copy to get the biil details. 3. I had to use the CUP's No. found bottom right I think.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by John & Kath
I seem to remember when I did mine several years ago there were three problems. 1. my NIE was not accepted in full I think I dropped the first zero. 2. I did not have my last bill I went to the loal Endesa shop they looked itup on the system and gave me a copy to get the biil details. 3. I had to use the CUP's No. found bottom right I think.

Found the CUPS number it is the Codigo Alta that they won´t accept. Is everyone else still getting a paper bill?
Old Aug 5th 2011, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Found the CUPS number it is the Codigo Alta that they won´t accept. Is everyone else still getting a paper bill?
Its catch 22 to sign up you have to have details from the last bill the numbers change each time.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Its catch 22 to sign up you have to have details from the last bill the numbers change each time.
You are joking!!! How bloody ridiculous.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

avocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud of

It's all quite simple...........

You have selected the wrong option on the first page.

Why did you select "Dispones de codigo de activaccon", when you don't have one.

Select the other option "NO disponess de codigo de activacion".
Old Aug 5th 2011, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by avocados
It's all quite simple...........

You have selected the wrong option on the first page.

Why did you select "Dispones de codigo de activaccon", when you don't have one.

Select the other option "NO disponess de codigo de activacion".
THANK YOU FOR THAT - WILL TRY AGAIN NOW.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Still can´t get it to work. Campo contracto no es valid. Also what do you do when it asks for the two surnames when obviously I only have one.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

avocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud of

I don't see the field "contrato".

For second surname, put a dash or anything in it.

Nothing more I can say. Keep trying various options. You'll get there in the end.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nothing more I can say. Keep trying various options. You'll get there in the end.
No that is what they keep saying that I am doing wrong.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 12:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Still can´t get it to work. Campo contracto no es valid. Also what do you do when it asks for the two surnames when obviously I only have one.
I just use my surname twice I now have a "double barrelled" name. this also occurs with the Spanish where mum and dad though unrelated have the same surname eg. Smith Smith, Garcia Garcia.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Aug 5th 2011 at 12:45 pm.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 2:12 pm
DLC
BE Forum Addict

DLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond repute

The website also can't take meter readings if you're not using IE. If you're using IE8 or 9 then put it into compatibility mode (the broken page icon to the right or inside the address bar).
Old Aug 5th 2011, 2:40 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

I use a <space> and, surprisingly, this is accepted - and looks correct when printed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.