British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Endesa One Luz (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/endesa-one-luz-857950/)

Chiclanagir May 10th 2015 5:03 pm

Endesa One Luz

Anyone signed up for this? As far as I can understand it gives 12% discount on bills and looks at the cheapest tariff. What is the catch!

Fred James May 10th 2015 5:48 pm

Re: Endesa One Luz

It's another con from Endesa. If you check the rates you are paying at the moment you will probably find that they are less than the "so called" discounted rates. They just use a higher figure before they apply the discount. They are just trying to lock you into an overpriced 12 month contract.

There are no deals around as all prices are government controlled and are actually below cost. 90% of users are on the controlled tariffs.

If you are a heavy user, over 10kw potential, you are forced to go to the "free"market where there can be serious competition but even the best deal there is more than the small user controlled tariff.

Chiclanagir May 10th 2015 5:55 pm

Thanks Fred thought there wld be a catch somewhere.

Hey Jude May 13th 2015 11:04 am

My Endesa English version has gone. It will not accept my password. Has anyone else had this? I hate to think I will have to re-register!

bobd22 May 13th 2015 11:41 am

Seems you are correct I just logged on all there but unable to change to English language? I get my bills online always in English so be interesting to see on next bill.

bobd22 May 13th 2015 11:58 am

Only 2 language options seem to be Spanish and Catalan. I have tried asking their online help they acknowledged my question but no reply as yet.

Hey Jude May 13th 2015 12:03 pm

Originally Posted by bobd22 (Post 11644644)
Only 2 language options seem to be Spanish and Catalan. I have tried asking their online help they acknowledged my question but no reply as yet.

Thanks for your replies. Yes I saw that too. I have tried to reset my password but it just wont work. What a shame just as things had been going good for a few months. Typical Endesa!!:thumbdown:

bobd22 May 13th 2015 12:13 pm

Online help doesn't seem to know the answer so presume English option has gone.

bobd22 May 13th 2015 12:17 pm

On my tablet (not tried laptop yet) the automatic option to google translate works well!

Hey Jude May 13th 2015 12:35 pm

Originally Posted by bobd22 (Post 11644656)
On my tablet (not tried laptop yet) the automatic option to google translate works well!

OK. I have managed to reset my password on my smartphone so can at least check my electronic bills.

Thanks again for your help. Lets wait and see what happens.

bobd22 May 15th 2015 2:25 pm

Funny enough when using the Endesa App on tablet or smartphone main page is English but nothing else is.