Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

BE email alerts

BE email alerts

Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:49 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default BE email alerts

Hi all
Just wondering if there is anyway of stopping all the BE email alerts in my inbox - when i came home from work today i had about 60 emails and 48 of them were from BE
Thanks in advance
Sam xxxxx
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:58 pm
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE email alerts

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hi all
Just wondering if there is anyway of stopping all the BE email alerts in my inbox - when i came home from work today i had about 60 emails and 48 of them were from BE
Thanks in advance
Sam xxxxx
I wouldn't mind knowing too

The only way I've seen to temp fix it is under the "thread tools" and select unsubscribe... That works until the next time you post a msg that is!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:00 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Go to "my profile" and then "edit options" you can then put it so you dont want any email alerts to new posts.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:01 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zel
I wouldn't mind knowing too

The only way I've seen to temp fix it is under the "thread tools" and select unsubscribe... That works until the next time you post a msg that is!

Thanks zel - cant stop posting so that dont work for long
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:02 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Go to "my profile" and then "edit options" you can then put it so you dont want any email alerts to new posts.
Thanks SD - brill - will send you karma when i can but got to spread first
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:02 pm

Ive got 758 emails in my deleted box from just the last couple of days
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:03 pm
Happy in my bubble

Ive got 758 emails in my deleted box from just the last couple of days
Yeh dont think id be too far behind if i dint keep deleting them all - takes bloody ages
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:07 pm
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank god for that!!!

On behalf of my inbox and myself I thank you and we both sent you Karma!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:18 pm

Originally Posted by zel
Thank god for that!!!

On behalf of my inbox and myself I thank you and we both sent you Karma!
You are both welcome
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:20 pm
Happy in my bubble

You are both welcome
oh guess what - ive just had an alert that youve posted
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
oh guess what - ive just had an alert that youve posted
Dozy devil, have you done it properly?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:28 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks SD, Sam you may have to log out and in again to clear the cache.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:29 pm
Happy in my bubble

Dozy devil, have you done it properly?
dunno
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:29 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by jdr
Ok ta jdr
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
Does that mean I qualify to be a mod?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.