Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Email address for Movistar (previously Telefonica)

Email address for Movistar (previously Telefonica)

Old Jun 13th 2010, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

pampasgrass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Email address for Movistar (previously Telefonica)

I found a previous thread but the email was returned as the contact address given was not correct, or possibly out of date.

I am now back in the UK since April and have received a telephone bill, of which I do owe for the calls, but not the line rental. I cancelled the direct debits when I left so that I didn't end up paying for anything I didn't owe, but now I need to pay part of this bill.

I can pay it online if I have the relevant information, so need to contact Telefonica for this.

Does anyone have an up to date email address, thanks.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

buenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to all
Default Re: Email address for Movistar (previously Telefonica)

My latest factura shows the website as www.movistar.es but it doesn't show an e-mail address.
Hope this helps.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 1:50 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pampasgrass
I found a previous thread but the email was returned as the contact address given was not correct, or possibly out of date.

I am now back in the UK since April and have received a telephone bill, of which I do owe for the calls, but not the line rental. I cancelled the direct debits when I left so that I didn't end up paying for anything I didn't owe, but now I need to pay part of this bill.

I can pay it online if I have the relevant information, so need to contact Telefonica for this.

To my knowledge, you can't simply stop paying but rather, you have to cancel the contract which (with telefonica) can take forever!
Old Jun 13th 2010, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

The contract is supposed to have been taken over by the new owners of the house.
Old Jun 14th 2010, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

finca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pampasgrass

I think you ought to call the help line which is 11822 with 0034 in front, and ask for an english speaking operator as there is no email address on my latest bill.
The other number you could call is (0034) 1004

alternatively via the web site www.movistar.es

Good luck
Old Jun 14th 2010, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

Thank you.

I have managed to find a "contact us" email on the website, thanks to a search on another forum.

For anyone else who is interested the link is here

http://www.telefonica.es/contacto/otros.html

At the bottom of the page you will see Contactanos and Escribanos. Click on fijo or movil depending on your query.

Fingers crossed it works.
Old Jun 20th 2010, 11:57 am
Banned

pchelpinenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by buenavista
My latest factura shows the website as www.movistar.es but it doesn't show an e-mail address.
Hope this helps.
there is also a facility on the website for disputing the billor calls