Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Electricity bills for no consumption??

Electricity bills for no consumption??

Old Dec 14th 2012, 1:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electricity bills for no consumption??

Originally Posted by amideislas
Our Macs using Safari or any other web browser does not work.

Which version of Firefox? I am using Firefox 17.0.1 on Windows XP and it doesn't work on Endesa's website. Neither does Chrome or Safari for Windows. Internet Explorer 8 seems to work. Afraid to upgrade to 9.

In fact we bought the PC cheap just to be able to use the Endesa website.

??
It is Firefox 17.0.1 for Ubuntu and works fine although I have had problems with Firefox and printing documents from some other sites
Old Dec 14th 2012, 2:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

By the way I don't open the bill from the digital marker on the right as that doesn't work, I just double click on the date of the bill and it opens in Adobe.
Old May 9th 2013, 8:53 am
Just Joined

sjb1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to register for online billing with Endesa.
We pay through the Bank(BBVC) &get statements from the bank.
Will that continue with online billing?
Old May 9th 2013, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sjb1
I would like to register for online billing with Endesa.
We pay through the Bank(BBVC) &get statements from the bank.
Will that continue with online billing?
I have Endesa Online pay my bills by Direct Debit and still get paper statements, I believe though you can ask online to only get bills online?
Old May 9th 2013, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Longlegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond repute

Just out of interest, Iberdrola and I assume Endesa have now gone back to 2 monthly billing so only 6 bills a year from now on, that's of course untill the government change it again
Old May 9th 2013, 9:39 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Longlegpete
Just out of interest, Iberdrola and I assume Endesa have now gone back to 2 monthly billing so only 6 bills a year from now on, that's of course untill the government change it again
Still monthly with Endesa,at the moment anyhow.
Old May 9th 2013, 10:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My last bill from Endesa was 2 monthly
Old May 9th 2013, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bobd22
My last bill from Endesa was 2 monthly
Something funny going on with my account then,I suspected as much
Old May 9th 2013, 10:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I checked mine the other day as I had been over for 6 weeks March/Apr and wanted to check how much used. My last bill is dated 27 Feb to 30 April.