Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Electricity Bills to Change Again

Electricity Bills to Change Again

Old Jan 21st 2012, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Electricity Bills to Change Again

Apparently the Government wants them to go back to bi-monthly and stop the estimated bills.
Old Jan 21st 2012, 12:10 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electricity Bills to Change Again

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
Apparently the Government wants them to go back to bi-monthly and stop the estimated bills.
Well, I got a bill to 1 January for €124, bearing in mind for three weeks of that period I wasnt here! The meter reading even now is just at the estimate they made for 1 January.

So I finally go registered on line, and every month now I will be putting the exact proper reading in through that

In mid year last year, they didnt send me a bill for three months and then sent one well over €200!!
Old Jan 21st 2012, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Michael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Well, I got a bill to 1 January for €124, bearing in mind for three weeks of that period I wasnt here! The meter reading even now is just at the estimate they made for 1 January.

So I finally go registered on line, and every month now I will be putting the exact proper reading in through that

In mid year last year, they didnt send me a bill for three months and then sent one well over €200!!
Have been getting my bill online for sometime now but must admit I didn't know I could read and send them the meter reading every month. At the moment getting bills every two months.

Is there any particular time of the month that the readings should be sent in? I assume that we will still only be debited every two months
Old Jan 21st 2012, 1:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Electricity Bills to Change Again

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
Since we are on the Endesa dual tariff and the potencia is 13.4 Kw they will only bill us 2 monthly any way. They seem to estimate every other bill anyway!

Last bill the previous reading was estimated and the up to date reading was real except that it was not we read the meter 2 days after they claim to have taken a reading and the readings were lower than their readings. This time it is estimated an as usual well above actual consumption.

One problem with the dual tariff is that you cannot input two readings online so we have to go into the Endesa shop to input our readings.
Old Jan 21st 2012, 1:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Electricity Bills to Change Again

Originally Posted by Michael74
Have been getting my bill online for sometime now but must admit I didn't know I could read and send them the meter reading every month. At the moment getting bills every two months.

Is there any particular time of the month that the readings should be sent in? I assume that we will still only be debited every two months
If you are with Endesa and on a single reading tariff you can input the readings on the meter reading pop up. Won't take readings from a dual meter.
Old Jan 21st 2012, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Michael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
If you are with Endesa and on a single reading tariff you can input the readings on the meter reading pop up. Won't take readings from a dual meter.
I'm with Iberdrola and on a dual tariff so I could have the same problem then
Old Jan 21st 2012, 4:18 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with Iberdrola and on a dual tariff so I could have the same problem then
You can certainly enter readings online with Iberdrola (I do it all the time) but I'm not sure about dual tariff ones.
Old Jan 21st 2012, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

searcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nice

Originally Posted by snikpoh
You can certainly enter readings online with Iberdrola (I do it all the time) but I'm not sure about dual tariff ones.
I am with iberdrola dual and enter the dual readings on last days of every month or first few days. They have 3 separate boxes that you can enter in. Some have problems setting up online registration. Think I had to use my passport rather than NIE
Old Jan 21st 2012, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by searcher48
I am with iberdrola dual and enter the dual readings on last days of every month or first few days. They have 3 separate boxes that you can enter in. Some have problems setting up online registration. Think I had to use my passport rather than NIE
Thanks for that, will look into it at the end of this month. My next two monthly bill should be due around the first week in Feb.
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

bealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Electricity Bills to Change Again

Would you mind posting the "link" so I can go ahead and setup this online input thingy?

Thanks in Advance.
DSB.
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 8:18 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bealerDSB
Would you mind posting the "link" so I can go ahead and setup this online input thingy?

Thanks in Advance.
DSB.
For Iberdrola?
Bear in mind you must access it in internet explorer. I tried for ages in Chrome and it didnt work! You can see the main pages but when you try to log on / register it all goes horribly wrong. Use the passport number that you originally registered with, at least thats what they told me after numerous emails.

https://www.iberdrola.es/webibd/corp...72237749885920

You will find the online reading input under "contracts"
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

bealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud of

Thanks for the very speedy reply Mitzy.
DSB.
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

searcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nice

Once you are registered with Iberdola you find the place to enter the data (only in Spanish)
under "Suscripciones" (on left side)
then click on your contract number in red (in the middle of the page).
then "Lecturas de Contador" (on the left side)
Then enter readings.
Well that is how I do it! anyone found a quicker way!
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Once you are registered with Iberdola you find the place to enter the data (only in Spanish)
under "Suscripciones" (on left side)
then click on your contract number in red (in the middle of the page).
then "Lecturas de Contador" (on the left side)
Then enter readings.
Well that is how I do it! anyone found a quicker way!
That's great Mitzy, followed that but there are three boxes for the meter readings, as I have dual tariff any idea which boxes are for Off peak/Peak
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

That's great Mitzy, followed that but there are three boxes for the meter readings, as I have dual tariff any idea which boxes are for Off peak/Peak
On my meter it comes up with: date: time: then one reading: then the other.
(I think first is on peak, second off).
I enter first reading in box 1 second in box 2 leave & box 3 empty

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.