Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Electrician in Costa Esuri / Ayamonte

Electrician in Costa Esuri / Ayamonte

Old May 25th 2022, 2:01 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electrician in Costa Esuri / Ayamonte

Originally Posted by keithBT
Hi Jon, I doubt your whirlpool trips on everything unless the selector switch is at fault. Like Peter, set the selector to each option and see which one causes the rcd to trip. Alternatively with the rear cover removed ( Electricity OFF please) you can go on each element with a multimeter to (a) check for continuity across the two tags, ie each end of the element and (b) between one tag of each element and earth for zero continuity using the ohms range. Regarding three phase- probably best to PM me as its a bit off topic. PS, generally the element for the fan section is a circular element usually two turns of a coil and its behind the metal panel accessed inside the oven cavity where you can see the fan behind the metal grille. Apart from removing the rear cover to access the wiring and retaining screws you have to remove the internal panel to actually swop over the element.. Sometimes the screws are a bit gunged up and need care to remove. Good luck Jon !!
Wow this is an amazing reply. Thanks for taking the time to explain this in detail... Now to get off my rear end and dig out the multimeter

Jon

I'll PM you re the 3phase....