British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   electric in pago (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/electric-pago-394480/)

no lecee jon Sep 21st 2006 5:19 pm

Re: electric in pago

Originally Posted by Dxf
Hi I think that they are removing agricultural meters that are supplying residentual houses that are not in the "yellow" (soon to be urbanised zone). So a friend who has been cut off told me. However, if you are cut off AND are in a yellow zone, simply supply a 901 / 902 and request a meter (some hopes) DXF

why some hopes with the 901]902 !!!!!!! :confused:

paddy07 Sep 21st 2006 7:21 pm

Get all your forms in and wait and see, it will take a long time to sort out, do you live in pago they are hitting that area hard now :mad:

no lecee jon Sep 21st 2006 7:32 pm

Originally Posted by paddy07
Get all your forms in and wait and see, it will take a long time to sort out, do you live in pago they are hitting that area hard now :mad:

yes, pago de melilla, we have 4 casa's in our road cut off now, for the past 8 weeks we are all fighting in different ways to get the meter

BIG JIM Sep 22nd 2006 7:00 am

Originally Posted by no lecee jon
yes, pago de melilla, we have 4 casa's in our road cut off now, for the past 8 weeks we are all fighting in different ways to get the meter

I heard of more cut off's last night, somewhere near to the Venta Florentina, does anybody know exactly where.
Also on a different note, I like what they have done to the Florentina

Chiclanagir Sep 22nd 2006 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by BIG JIM
I heard of more cut off's last night, somewhere near to the Venta Florentina, does anybody know exactly where.

I believe it is actually near Venta Angelina. It will be better in the winter at Florentinas but I wish they would vary the menu with some specials.

flamingo Sep 24th 2006 5:09 pm

Hi Big Jim

You have not yet replied to my earlier posting.

What was the street name where Endessa was supposed to be ripping out the cables.

We've got a property in Pago del Humo, we are not there a lot, and it is quite worrying when people post rumours without giving any details.

It is possible to name streets, the Chiclana Town hall website provide a very good A-Z of the area.

BIG JIM Sep 24th 2006 6:51 pm

Originally Posted by flamingo
Hi Big Jim

You have not yet replied to my earlier posting.

What was the street name where Endessa was supposed to be ripping out the cables.

We've got a property in Pago del Humo, we are not there a lot, and it is quite worrying when people post rumours without giving any details.

It is possible to name streets, the Chiclana Town hall website provide a very good A-Z of the area.

Sorry Flamingo,
The road mentioned is an unNamed road off camino santa maria de las canterlures
Is this near you ?
I could take a drive past your house if it puts your mind at rest, if so PM me directiones to where your home is

flamingo Sep 24th 2006 8:24 pm

Sorry Flamingo,
The road mentioned is an unNamed road off camino santa maria de las canterlures
Is this near you ?
I could take a drive past your house if it puts your mind at rest, if so PM me directiones to where your home is

Hi Big Jim

Thank you for the reply

However cannot find this road on the Chiclana A-Z, is it a new road

We live off Camino del Rodeo, thanks for the offer but we will be out there on thursday.

BIG JIM Sep 25th 2006 7:10 pm

Originally Posted by flamingo
Hi Big Jim

Thank you for the reply

However cannot find this road on the Chiclana A-Z, is it a new road

We live off Camino del Rodeo, thanks for the offer but we will be out there on thursday.

Hi
Don't think its a new road as loads of older style of houses down there,
wish you a safe flight thursday. :beer:

paddy07 Sep 27th 2006 6:17 pm

:scared: :scared:

Hi
Don't think its a new road as loads of older style of houses down there,
wish you a safe flight thursday. :beer:

Hi BIG JIM a friend of mine got cut of a long the main road into pago just as you enter pago near the small venta on the right are you any where near there :scared:

BIG JIM Sep 27th 2006 7:45 pm

:scared: :scared:
Hi BIG JIM a friend of mine got cut of a long the main road into pago just as you enter pago near the small venta on the right are you any where near there :scared:

Is it near the old boys venta,I think I heard of that, no I live further down the road on the right, I have a rare thing called a meter so none of this effects me, Thankfully :)

paddy07 Sep 28th 2006 6:11 pm

Is it near the old boys venta,I think I heard of that, no I live further down the road on the right, I have a rare thing called a meter so none of this effects me, Thankfully :)

Is that one of those things that are in peoples walls on the out side :eek:

BIG JIM Sep 28th 2006 6:16 pm

Is that one of those things that are in peoples walls on the out side :eek:

Yes thats it, but they are as rare as rocking horse s**t :D

paddy07 Sep 28th 2006 6:22 pm

Yes thats it, but they are as rare as rocking horse s**t :D

Well that is rare :beer:

BIG JIM Sep 28th 2006 6:31 pm

[QUOTE=paddy07]Well that is rare :beer:[/QUOTE
I wonder what colour rocking horse droppings are ??? :confused:
and while on the subject, have you noticed how you never seem to see white dog droppings anymore, in the 1970's it was everywhere, anyway thats a thread for another day ! :eek:
stop this kind of chat we are drifting of the subject of electric, ;)