Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

El Rejoy Fortuna

El Rejoy Fortuna

Old Jul 3rd 2020, 9:37 am
Just Joined

John BS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default El Rejoy Fortuna

There seem to be some good value properties in the El Rejoy urbanisation Fortuna. I can't find any real information about the locality but looks like it is "out of town". Anybody know anything about it - is there any community or is it a question of getting in a car and going to town?
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 9:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: El Rejoy Fortuna

Originally Posted by John BS
There seem to be some good value properties in the El Rejoy urbanisation Fortuna. I can't find any real information about the locality but looks like it is "out of town". Anybody know anything about it - is there any community or is it a question of getting in a car and going to town?
Do you mean El Reloj Murcia? Good value is relative and it's nearly 1 hour drive to the coast and probably doesn't have many employment opportunities. For 100K you could find similar houses closer to the coast.
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

Some nice houses but you always get what you pay for - which in this case is there are no local amenities and everything would be a car drive so 'out of town' sums it up!
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 10:34 am
Just Joined

Thanks for quick reply that was my thoughts.
Any recommendations for area near the coast that are good value
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for quick reply that was my thoughts.
Any recommendations for area near the coast that are good value
Everybody will have different needs and a different budget, so it's very hard to say. No doubt I'd recommend our area, otherwise we wouldn't have bought there but many Brits would not be interested and would probably only look further South. For us it's a 2nd home, so we wanted a place we could easily drive to with decent amounts of sunshine and prefer a Mediterranean climate over a hot semi-arid climate, so are just over the border from France. We also only had a budget of max 30K for building land and didn't want to be more than 10 mins from the coast. If I was able to afford it, of course I would have loved to have a direct sea view, but it's a good compromise.

Last edited by Moses2013; Jul 3rd 2020 at 11:37 am.
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 11:40 am
Just Joined

Which is where?

I have been considering Portugal and originally France but have always been drawn to Spain but apart from holidays and work visits to Madrid I have fairly limited knowledge of best areas to actually buy. Especially on a limited budget.
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 12:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Which is where?

I have been considering Portugal and originally France but have always been drawn to Spain but apart from holidays and work visits to Madrid I have fairly limited knowledge of best areas to actually buy. Especially on a limited budget.
Costa Brava between Vidreres and Tossa de Mar/Lloret de Mar. The cheaper areas would be the urbanizations North, although prices have gone up in recent years again https://www.habitaclia.com/comprar-v...ainmuebles.htm

https://www.habitaclia.com/viviendas-area-vidreres.htm
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

Thanks